Hi there

Conan7254

Jul 23, 2018
Hello y’all

First time getting into adult games so the shear amount are making me dizzy which Lol might be bc all the blood from my brain are getting redirected elsewhere.

Anyways just wanted to say hi and I was hoping if y’all can recommend me some games without any incest contents. Or light on incest.

Thank you kindly

Reactions: whereislotion

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Hello Conan, it is not like Cimmeria in here man. You are ending up dealing with some weird shit sooner or later. Including incest. What are your other options as a male protagonist? (you'll see it as 'mc' in here) Futa, tentacles, monster girl, monster rape....most comforting thing is being an asshole&loser on girl hunt on a non-fantasy world. XD
Options are a lot, you should dig for them and find something ok with you, then you can ask similar games on that particular game's own thread. Only then maybe someone can help :)

Reactions: Conan7254

Conan7254

Jul 23, 2018
Hello Conan, it is not like Cimmeria in here man. You are ending up dealing with some weird shit sooner or later. Including incest. What are your other options as a male protagonist? (you'll see it as 'mc' in here) Futa, tentacles, monster girl, monster rape....most comforting thing is being an asshole&loser on girl hunt on a non-fantasy world. XD
Options are a lot, you should dig for them and find something ok with you, then you can ask similar games on that particular game's own thread. Only then maybe someone can help :)
Sounds like a good plan. Thanks.

Taking baby steps before Opening Pandora's Moist Box.

Reactions: whereislotion