• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Hi

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Heh..this is the first time i ever noticed the "introduce yourself" threads..well..Hi..i'm Rob..i'm annoying funny AF old senile ..towing the line between mod's slapping the crap out of me and praising me...IT'S HARD!!!I'm from Canada..i drink tea..i am in the process of creating a platonic celibate harem(not my choice but i don't wanna die :O ) it is best to ignore me whenever ya see me comment as i have been known to cause a left eye tick and confusion.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
A Rookie for our Great Community !!!!! :D :D
Welcome Rob!!!!
Thank you for all your messages from a real rookie like I'm ; because about one think i'm really sure : If Rob suggests a new game , be sure that this game it's worth to play ....

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
LOL..ya sure ya wanna suggest me for my opinions on games?..i mean..i hate milfy city and dating my daughter..so already i hate 87% of the popularity on this site :p

Reactions: Fantabaldu

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You hate DMD... Probably it was better if I didn't make a comment here :cry: :ROFLMAO:
it is for the best i am honest..people will stop respecting my opinion and i wont hafta recommend anything anymore...HAHAAA!!!