Hi

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
Hello there, welcome ️

What games do you like? maybe you can also find some of those 'discords' with people who like the same things.

Hope this year goes soft on you.

Oct 20, 2020
Hello there, welcome ️

What games do you like? maybe you can also find some of those 'discords' with people who like the same things.

Hope this year goes soft on you.
Thanks, I hope you will have a great year too.

I tried joining Discords before but i just dont know what to say most of the time and when i do, i think too long about my message(just like this one, already sitting here for 10 minutes xD)so other people just reply faster. I thought a site like this might be better for me because the conversations seem to be slower.

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
Ah well for example right there, they say people also come together against things. Maybe could start a thread like "People NOT on Discord, what do ? " and then you might get to meet new people, even if the answer was 'the internet is a bit desolate,' where it's not consolidated.

What things do you enjoy ? Yesterday around that time I had venetian snares my dawnfall on.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2020
Hmm, I'm afraid I do not understand what you were trying to tell me in your last reply.

But things I do for enjoyment are mostly videogames and listening to music. Currently, I enjoy playing Vermintide 2 quite a lot.