Seeking Hidden Gems/Overhated games

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
I have, to my best knowledge, tried out most of the good games on this site but there have been a couple of games that I've played, which had either very low amounts of reviews of very weird scores (3x one star reviews and 10x five star reviews that somehow become 3.2/5).

Not a big fan of grind heavy games or just RPGM/Turned Based stuff at all.
Just want an interesting story with high quality renders and animations.

Skip non-renpy games and ones without animations thanks <3

ps. feel free to share how every many games you like, i will check them all out :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ssgtfin

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Bloody Passion. I guess many people don't play this game because the images on the thread are bad. I used to think so too. But after playing it the game was definitely different from the images on the thread. Many of the images in the thread are beta images that are not currently in the game. The bad part of the game is that its development is very slow. I rate this game as hidden gem.

Reactions: Cybland

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Bloody Passion. I guess many people don't play this game because the images on the thread are bad. I used to think so too. But after playing it the game was definitely different from the images on the thread. Many of the images in the thread are beta images that are not currently in the game. The bad part of the game is that its development is very slow. I rate this game as hidden gem.
I shall give it a download and see :)

Reactions: allura404

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I shall give it a download and see :)
It will definitely get a passing grade for you from the animations and renders, but I don't know if you will like it in terms of story and gameplay. It's actually a cliché incest game. I love these type games. An incest game with good renders is often successful, but this game didn't. So it's a hidden gem for me. I hope you like it too

Last edited:
Reactions: Obanama

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I guess I'll name Panic Attack. I has a 3.5, but honestly the game is unrateable. It's definitely godawful if you want believable characters and situations. Treat it as you would a terrible, yet hilarious, exploitation film, and you might love it. I think it's garbage, but it's garbage I keep checking each update to see what inane fucked-up scenes the dev has come up with this time. I can't even tell if the dev is trolling, insane, or both.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Casual Desires
  • Clara's Love Hotel
  • Cum Detective
  • Dilmur
  • I Walk Among Zombies
  • Lilitales
  • Meteor World Actor
  • Mirror