Seeking Hidden Identity

funtime765

Jun 16, 2020
So I'm looking for any games where the characters have sex with each other but neither, or only one, knows who the other is, until after the deed is done. This can be due to glory hole, masks/disguise, magic, etc.

*edit* I forgot to say, this doesn't have to be the main theme of the game, it can just be a single event.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Simple Days - MC can have sex with girlfriend his best friend when she is blindfolded and can even impregnate her and then she is pregnant with him but she don't know that she had sex with MC but she thinks that was still her boyfriend.

Summer with Mia - MC can have sex with his sister when she is blindfolded and at first she thinks it was her boyfriend and then only later she realises it was her brother.

Milf's Villa - MC can have sex with his mom when she is blindfolded.

Big Brother - if I remember correctly, such a scene was also in this game, unfortunately this game was abandoned a long time ago and I played it myself a long time ago so you can check if I remember correctly if you want. Some time ago someone started creating this game again under the title Big Brother: Another Story and a lot of the content in this new version of the game is almost the same or very much like it as in the original first version of the game but I didn't play this new version myself and I don't know if the scene I was talking about is also in this new version so you would have to check it out for yourself.

MysteryM

Apr 22, 2023
Theres one I have been trying to find where your sister is blind folded and you progress through various scenarios with another girl doing it as a revenge plot