Hidden secret in game files

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I actually found this quite a long time ago but didn't really mention it at all. So, one of things I got started out on was making mods for games, one of the games I worked on was Urban x life , a game that has pretty much faded into obscurity. It was remade by Nergal nest into Urban Demons with the same characters and basic premise. You're a big dicked shota who gets powers to influence women and you use them to fuck your family, teachers etc. , a tale as old as time. As a side note the urban x life download seems to be a suspicious looking .exe, I don't remember if it was always that but download with caution I guess.

Anyway, the game is light-hearted and silly for the most part, if you've played urban demons the initial story is pretty much in line with that. But when going through the files I came across an unused scene marked "ending". There's no way for the player to access it during normal play, it involves your character waking up in a dark house to weird noises, you make your way to the landing and there is blood splattered on all the walls. You quickly run downstairs into the living room, following a growing trail of blood until it leads you to your mother and sisters decapitated heads impaled on a spike. Your character breaks down crying as a dark shadow demon appears and cuts off his head as well, then the game ends.

It's fucking bizarre honestly. It is so against the tone of the rest of the game, I don't know what the hell the dev was thinking . I wanted to go back and reread the scene to see what the dialogue was but I don't trust those current download links.

I know this sounds like a creepypasta or something but it's 100% real, here's the map where you find the heads.
1720953866269.jpeg

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
Maybe it was planned as a "bad ending" scenario where you abuse your power too much and get an early game over?