VN Unity Abandoned Hidden village trainer [v0.65] [Quick Box Studios]

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Hey, on the bright side, this CAN be good. But it requires a lot of work and patience from the creators and the fanbase to really take off, so it just needs both of these and there's hope.

Fuck this shit. Where is the Bleach trainer? I dont watch anime but that one has hot as fuck girls. Especially Harribel.
I'd enjoy a Bleach trainer, but that likely involves a can of worms dealing with OP MC tropes that honestly would make me cringe just a bit. If there's a way to go about it that doesn't have any of that included then I say go for it.
Really though, I'm wondering where the pokemon trainer trainer game is

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Good idea, bad implementation... I think they already commented a lot but having so many animes and series that use "Naruto" and "Avatar" are still the most used, and the worst is that, at least for now, there is no "decent" game of naruto either by story or by art, in the same way luck to the dev, may surprise us in future updates.

Reactions: GaRbS

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
No original art, just something build up and thrown out there. What i've seen in Naruto trainer games is that they aint clear about the training part of it.

I think that the only Naruto game i like is Sornee's game, at least his art is original.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
You guys are blind if you can't tell this game is obvious trash. Font is ugly as hell, and art isn't original. Worst of all it's made in Unity, so no save anytime and anywhere. If you're going to make a Unity game, it needs god damn original assets or less obviously used ones.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
ok wha tthe fuck i bought hinata but in the masturbation scene it is temari are you not able to make it for hinata seriously bad game needs lots of work only 1 star

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

janke!

May 27, 2019
Another one ?
And another trainer ?
Rly ?
Arent there hundreads of better ideas in Naruto world than trainer games ?

And If there was at least 1 decent one.
Most are dropped after having like 10 CGs done.

So if you want to make me intrested, even tho I am huge Naruto fan - you have to show that you can make a big chunk of the game first.
which one is the decent?