Hide ignored threads in Latest Updates page

oldman137

Feb 18, 2019
I know in the page's settings, you can set the ignored threads to transparent so it's less attention and not clickable, but is it possible to hide those ignored threads?
Would like to go through the latest pages that aren't 60 to 100+ pages without having to set tags and such.
This is probably a feature request, but I don't know and tried looking through the forum search for something similar to this.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I know in the page's settings, you can set the ignored threads to transparent so it's less attention and not clickable, but is it possible to hide those ignored threads?
Would like to go through the latest pages that aren't 60 to 100+ pages without having to set tags and such.
This is probably a feature request, but I don't know and tried looking through the forum search for something similar to this.
Yes please that'd be amazing if such a feature exists, and if not, that it would be implemented. Because now my feed is cluttered with greyed out ignored threads.

Also is there any way to select tags to be excluded from the latest updates filter? So that we don't see a certain kind of tag(s) or etc?