VN - Ren'Py - High Desire [Ep.1 Hotfix 2] [Wingmen Labs]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dynamite20

Very good start the game look amazing it's well done and pay attention to every detail there are animations beside the sex scenes and make the game look more cinematic fantastic start can't wait for this game to continue
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ChiMasterOne

Congratulations, for this excellent start!

On par with the really compelling visual novels like "Where it all began" or the likes for "Chasing Sunsets".
    Having a cinematic visual approach, with excellent animations and pictures where the details, like depth of field and foucs are working, paired with a story that differs from the usual approach of "young guy, sister and mom in the same household", while playing with the topic to reminisce it, and giving it a character development, with some real world visual looks and textures, that far away from blatantly plastiky and polished like a doll, is refreshing.

A long start for the first chapter. Really appreciated it so far and looking for more to come.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ZEROOO12

10000000/10 i dont even know how to start, words cant describe this game!!!!!, the visuals! the animatiooooooon! this game is craaaazy the story is freakin amazing, thats it i dont know what to say anymore this game is just killing it...!!!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

High desire Ep 1

Remember playing the prologue when it released and enjoyed it since it's short didn't reviewed at that time. Now after a long wait we got episode 1 and it's worth waiting. Hope this one gets more attention this time. This one got potential to become one of the best games here. Got nice story and visuals. We don't have many racing games here if you love racing games you gonna enjoy this

Good points

+ Story
    + Visuals
    + Animations
    + Good female and male models
    + Car racing
    + Story pace
    + Opacity slider
    + Sound effects

Bad points

- sadly we didn't got steamy car racing scene yet have to wait for next update
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ancalim0n

Great game, so far. The models are pretty and diverse, each character has an unique personality and the story is very enganging. Is one of thoses games were you actually care about the narrative and each characters and you're not just playing it for the fap.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

cfdmedic

This has got to be one of the best intros and chapter one I have read in a while. It kinda has the vibe of another game that was well loved through completion. (not sure if I can mention that game here)

Outstanding story and cinematic effects. Character building is superb.

I will wait and see if the DEV continues this and gets rolling. Support will come once more see this game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

snapturtle34

It's difficult to add much to what the other reviews have already highlighted, but I have to say, this game is truly exceptional. The cinematics are stunning and the overall quality is impressive—not just the renders and scenes, but also the storytelling and narrative flow. It only just begun, but it's already made it to my top-tier list. Kudos to the developers for an outstanding job.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Brellium

Wow , just wow. Wingmen Labs need more supporters. Been here a while playing games. Possibly the most engaging story I have ever come across. The dialogue responses are so balanced and hard to choose. I like that. Renders are very good, especially facial expression. Animations and cinematics are just so good. Active here too.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

designerwithbigd

That's gonna be the game of the year if it goes with consistent updates! TRUST

Great cinematography, storyline, character development, renders and last but not least animations!

One and only game made me straightened up on my chair and with high attention read the every script
  10. 5.00 star(s)

ayo342

Yeah, this looks very promising. Love the art, the renders look gorgeous and I love the cinematics as well. Aside from that, I think the writing is good and I like the characters and the story so far. I'll definitely look forward to future updates.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Prologue was insane in terms of production quality, the three girls we met look good, and the dev clearly knows their cars - right up my alley. Definitely going to keep my eyes peeled for updates on this one.

edit: 6 months later and this is marked abandoned with almost zero activity in the thread, and nothing on the dev's Patreon since august. Thought this would have more legs
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Dokata

Version 0.0.2

So far, only the prologue has been released with around 15-20 minutes of play time, but the game looks fantastic on all fronts! The animation looks great, and the models are unique (none of that honeyselect crap) and really fit the vibe of the game. The music and in-game sounds work well with the game and are not just another out-of-place royalty-free track. The cherry on top is the story, which is actually intriguing with dialog that makes sense and leaves you wanting more. Who would have thought that a story could start without waking up in a hospital bed with amnesia and a sexy nurse? Anyway, I am really excited to see what's next for this game.
    5 stars, cheers!