VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_3.jpg

Overview:

The future of an 18-year-old girl is immeasurably thrown into doubt when her cool but troubled best friend introduces her to a world of sex, drugs and alcohol.

Eleanor is a bright, talented student from a respectable family. Her teenage years seem to be panning out just fine, until a series of events causes her transition into young adulthood to begin spiralling out of control. Follow Eleanor as she attempts to traverse one of the most impactful crossroads of life - university.

High Life is about choosing your sexuality. Boys, girls or both. Fulfil Eleanor's dream of a happy relationship with the perfect boy, or let her succumb to sexual promiscuity and desire.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2018-10-05
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 1 Elite
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpeg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg day1_x131.jpeg day1_x243.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Stumbled on this by accident but the preview pictures look really good, I mean REALLY good, and genres are right up in my alley, well, I'm not normally into female protagonist gameplay, but what the hell, I'll give it a whirl, 'cause you never know, the surprise may be pleasant and worth it :p

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Love female protagonist games, but this one seems like it might not be for me. Right now it seems a bit too focused on lesbian content and incest, which usually aren't my cup of tea. Also this is more of a nitpick and definitely not a deal breaker by itself, but i prefer when the protag is more curvy, like the mother.

Some feedback though. At times this doesn't flow well at all. The back and fourth between the sisters (and mom) was probably way too long, and there are some unnecessary 'choice moments'. For example, why does the player need to manually click for things like 'go upstairs' or 'try the door handle'? That should happen automatically. You're also asked 3 different times to make the same choice, basically (using the bathroom). It's very awkward.

Otherwise, it mostly looks nice. Though the lighting could use some work. I feel like the protagonist is in shadows for pretty much the entire time.

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes