VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I just extracted the scripts file and I found a couple of bugs. Mainly the game laid out two variables that didn't get used in their respective decision points. In other words, the game should, but doesn't, record your decision to compliment Phoebe and your decision to intervene in the club bathroom.

(At least, in the version I downloaded... don't know if the bug exists in the elite version...)
The bathroom bug's been mentioned by a few here and dev where it's an incomplete script so it'll be updated. The Phoebe one's a new one but guessing it's similar to the bathroom bug?

I don't know. Two separate paths seem more authentic. Maybe they could just merge somewhere.
From the sounds of what the dev's saying, looks like there might be a few paths rather than the typical m/f and f/f to start then they might branch out more?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
The Phoebe one's a new one but guessing it's similar to the bathroom bug?
Yeah. There's a "complimented Phoebe" variable loaded at the start of the game, but the option to compliment her does not have the switch to turn it to "True". The variable obviously matters, since it's loaded at the beginning, even if the pay off isn't in this release.

That said... I wouldn't mind Ele and Phoebe... :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Walg

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yeah. There's a "complimented Phoebe" variable loaded at the start of the game, but the option to compliment her does not have the switch to turn it to "True". The variable obviously matters, since it's loaded at the beginning, even if the pay off isn't in this release.
Since @Erosion are updating Ep 1, hopefully they'll pick up on the "complimented Phoebe" variable bug when they polish it off?

That said... I wouldn't mind Ele and Phoebe... :heartcoveredeyes:
The other thing I really liked is how much detail they have on the other minor characters. I mean as much of a typical stuck-up popular girl Chloe is, her render is pretty hot. So much detail with her and same with Phoebe too. Wonder if there's a f harem route? :coldsweat:
I had to quote myself about Phoebe :cool:

What if there was a school harem and family harem? Might make things interesting :coldsweat: At the same time I do want to see a 'true love' path too just to mix it up

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hi I came to check out this project.

Did the author of this game specified in what direction he will be pushing this game ? What fetishes are we going to see in it ? Graphics looks amazing - but I hope it is more than just vanilla content.
And I hope it wont become overfocused on lesbian aspect as well. I know that a vocal minority of lesbian fans here can have a lot of influence on this forums, but unless this is authors own idea to make a game focused on F/F relationships, I hope we will get a bit of everything here instead.

Cheers.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

Did the author of this game specified in what direction he will be pushing this game ? What fetishes are we going to see in it ? Graphics looks amazing - but I hope it is more than just vanilla content.
And I hope it wont become overfocused on lesbian aspect as well. I know that a vocal minority of lesbian fans here can have a lot of influence on this forums, but unless this is authors own idea to make a game focused on F/F relationships, I hope we will get a bit of everything here instead.

Cheers.
By default, the lesbian path will be just one of the paths. Obviously none of us can tell what the future hold but a bi route (the very least) is heavily implied. Full straight is something we'll have to see for ourselves.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018

Cheers.
By default, the lesbian path will be just one of the paths. Obviously none of us can tell what the future hold but a bi route (the very least) is heavily implied. Full straight is something we'll have to see for ourselves.
From one of my older quotes

Fetishes

Finally, a few people have come to us with questions about the specific fetishes we have planned. Short of providing a long list, we think it’s easier to just imagine the kinds of scenarios that an 18-year-old girl about to be independent for the first time is likely to encounter. So think experimenting with girls, threesomes at parties, pushy boys wanting to try anal, learning to squirt, creampies and the risk of pregancy, and so on. If Eleanor gets accustomed to any of these fetishes, she may explore them further.

For instance, if anal becomes something she enjoys, she might like gaping or letting a girlfriend lick her ass.

There will of course be events that don't normally occur in a girl's life, like Anne/Eleanor domination (both will have the opportunity to dominate), but these will be incorporated into the structure of the story. In terms of broader themes, Eleanor can also engage in interracial and of course lesbian relationships.

Some other fetishes that we have planned are public sex, lactation, BDSM and bondage, and voyeurism, to name a few that at this stage we can see ourselves incorporating further down the line. We’re considering watersports as an optional fetish, but we don’t know if you guys would be into that. So let us know, and we will release a poll when it comes time to including it!

As we get closer to release day, we'll continue to share more info about the game and the story.

Thank you so much everyone, and remember to comment if you have anything you want to share or suggest!

Erosion

Reactions: Ennoch and Angmir

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I hope watersports will end up in it but beside patron cries of disgusts it may be so that Patreon itself will save our souls from such debauchery in the form of "Safe&Trust"...

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I hope watersports will end up in it but beside patron cries of disgusts it may be so that Patreon itself will save our souls from such debauchery in the form of "Safe&Trust"...
If it's anything like Patreon's original purge, I think if the game gives you a choice to avoid it, it should be ok?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Fetishes

Finally, a few people have come to us with questions about the specific fetishes we have planned. Short of providing a long list, we think it’s easier to just imagine the kinds of scenarios that an 18-year-old girl about to be independent for the first time is likely to encounter. So think experimenting with girls, threesomes at parties, pushy boys wanting to try anal, learning to squirt, creampies and the risk of pregancy, and so on. If Eleanor gets accustomed to any of these fetishes, she may explore them further.

For instance, if anal becomes something she enjoys, she might like gaping or letting a girlfriend lick her ass.

There will of course be events that don't normally occur in a girl's life, like Anne/Eleanor domination (both will have the opportunity to dominate), but these will be incorporated into the structure of the story. In terms of broader themes, Eleanor can also engage in interracial and of course lesbian relationships.

Some other fetishes that we have planned are public sex, lactation, BDSM and bondage, and voyeurism, to name a few that at this stage we can see ourselves incorporating further down the line. We’re considering watersports as an optional fetish, but we don’t know if you guys would be into that. So let us know, and we will release a poll when it comes time to including it!

As we get closer to release day, we'll continue to share more info about the game and the story.

Thank you so much everyone, and remember to comment if you have anything you want to share or suggest!

Erosion
Ok this sounds awsome! Especially that Eleanor can be dominant or submissiv, BDSM and bondage and watersports.
I think as long as it is optional watersports shouldn't be a problem and I would really love to see it, because this isn't a fetish you can see that often in games, especially in 3DCG games.
Risk of pregnancy, is this like a random event, where is can get pregnant or not?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If it's anything like Patreon's original purge, I think if the game gives you a choice to avoid it, it should be ok?
Unfortunately, no. Safety&Trust protects us from temptation as well that comes in the form of a choice. But i'm not entirelly sure that ws is under such censorship at all. So i hope that this will be more of a patron's decision which may just as well swipe it.

Reactions: Walg

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Unfortunately, no. Safety&Trust protects us from temptation as well that comes in the form of a choice. But i'm not entirelly sure that ws is under such censorship at all. So i hope that this will be more of a patron's decision which may just as well swipe it.
Ah thanks. But wait didn't Patreon have to approve all scripts before they could be made/posted on Patreon or was that solely during the purge?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ah thanks. But wait didn't Patreon have to approve all scripts before they could be made/posted on Patreon or was that solely during the purge?
Ohno, they more like inquisito- ..hmm.. vigilant defenders of your decency! They rely on reports mostly and review a project when reported.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Ohno, they more like inquisito- ..hmm.. vigilant defenders of your decency! They rely on reports mostly and review a project when reported.
Damn. So if we tone down the hype here there's more of a chance that ws could be included without patching? I don't want to turn down the hype :oops: Then again patching is a pretty simple job :biggrin:

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
i'm into quite a list of fetishes can you tell by my avatar lol but she could experiment with some lighter things like light bondage and maybe a blindfold or some sensation play

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i'm into quite a list of fetishes can you tell by my avatar lol but she could experiment with some lighter things like light bondage and maybe a blindfold or some sensation play
Walg just recently reposted a patreon post where the planned fetishes are listed and bondage is among them ;)

Reactions: Walg and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Naah, just start with the hardcore stuff! :biggrin: Jokes aside, I always like it when such experiences start slow and you then can decide if you want to make more hardcore stuff :)

Reactions: Alice Bunny

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Fabulous renders, amazing models and really good writing. Lacking in pace I thought though. Afraid I didn't manage to make it to the end before nodding off. Pick up the pace a little and this could be fantastic.

Reactions: patrickB and Enyos
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes