VN Ren'Py Abandoned High Life [Ep. 1 Elite] [Erosion]

4.70 star(s) 26 Votes

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
its great that the project is still "going", but it doesnt excuse the fact that they basically milked their patreons out of hard earned money for a couple months during their hiatus with no communication about what is going on and to me thats inexcusable and basically fraud
at least they are not like the simbrodev guys who have been releasing nothing for almost a year, and still drain people's money... still getting 2k a month....

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Came to check out this thread for the first time in awhile as well as the Patreon for this game. I'm honestly surprised there's as much attention still on this game as there, particularly with Patreon subs. Apparently there are people out there who have tons of money and just enjoy giving away there money to something that may never bare fruit again.

Sure episode 1 was good, but that was practically half a year ago. At this rate, if there are 10 or so episodes to the game, it would take about 5 years to get through all episodes. But then to each their own, if you want to throw your money into the void, that's your business.

Reactions: Jude6

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Oh boy, I seriously hope so so much that they continue the game after all.

The quality of renders, dialoge and the whole setting of the story, the personalities of the characters.. I swear when this released back then I fell in deep love with this game, it would've been my favorite game of all the time very easily after a few more episodes.

Hopefully they will continue this now without any more troubles

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Oh and @PaulSmackages could you download and upload the animation here?

I can only see the links to patreon in your post. I don't see any animation, not even the 4k renders.
Not sure whats causing this issue.

Reactions: SagPatil

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I liked very much this game , for the story and for art , because it's really 5 star review the first episode , i think i played the game close to 2 months ago ; but last update was in October , it's not better to put in the game the tag Abandoned or if its better On hold ? Maybe the second tag should be better , i saw in his patron last post was close to 15 of March speaking about game .
Especially for new players i think this Tag it's necessary so they know the situation about time of game developing

Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos
4.70 star(s) 26 Votes