Cheat Mod Ren'Py Onhold High-Rise Climb[0.70.b.4][704621168]

Apr 5, 2017

Overview:
This is my first Ren'Py project, inpired by jsbb9999 's mod.
I will match the version number between the mod and the game for easy tracking (let me know if it's against the rules)
Please let me know if you find bugs/have suggestion for features​

Updated: 2019/11/13
Game/Creator: High Rise Climb/
Modder: 704621168
Mod Version: 0.70.b.4
Game Version: 0.70b
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since this has been asked many times (people probably don't look inside the spoiler):

To toggle on/off the cheat menu, simply press "c" (as in one of the keys above the space bar on your keyboard)

Installation:

Bug Fixes:

Change-Log:

P.S This Mod does not override any of the original script files made by the developer.

Download: Attached
Capture.JPG Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG

Last edited:

Xenon1992

May 20, 2019
So sad man... I thought that this is a mod for android.. ☹☹ i hope that there is a mod for android version.. Please!

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
excuse me with this absurd question but how can I increase my talent points

:(:(:(:(:(:(
because I have points that do not give me complete now I think I still have to wait on the new update (which I already have the 66a) or am I mistaken something ?!
and in the game could you also have another translation i don't even know in other languages?!
thx

Last edited:

Apr 5, 2017
excuse me with this absurd question but how can I increase my talent points

:(:(:(:(:(:(
because I have points that do not give me complete now I think I still have to wait on the new update (which I already have the 66a) or am I mistaken something ?!
and in the game could you also have another translation i don't even know in other languages?!
thx
If you are talking about increasing talent point with the cheat, just click on the text beside the research icon in the cheat menu. However, not everything on the research screen is available to the current version yet. So all the grey buttons in the following picture have not been implemented yet.

Regarding translation, I don't know if anyone did a translation tho.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
the only thing I would like to understand is how to go shopping with Angela even if there would be other things to ask but for now only this

Apr 5, 2017
the only thing I would like to understand is how to go shopping with Angela even if there would be other things to ask but for now only this
Talk to her in the living room on Saturday or Sunday morning (I forgot which day specifically). Then you can go with her if you meet the requirement (work level 3 and maybe something else). But the shopping scene only triggers once.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
when it comes to the day here it is here in the picture

ME: SHE:
SHE: ME:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
and then to whom do I have to ask for the secretary if I already have one

:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is in development .. that is a loose end ... figuratively ... you can grind ability points and then grind work level to 4 ... you then can hire Bailey ...
Just because you are maxxed out on level 5 work, all that Jack wants to talk about is the secretary;)!

Apr 5, 2017
when it comes to the day here it is here in the picture

ME: SHE:
SHE: ME:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Your pictures suggest that you have already triggered the shopping scene, and dev made it so that you can only trigger it once. So if you wanna see it again you will have to use my cheat.

and then to whom do I have to ask for the secretary if I already have one

:
I'm not sure what you mean by "you already have one". Normally you would talk to Jack, then talk to Bailey next morning, then she will be your secretary. If Bailey is already available in the office and this triggers, then it might be a bug.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Your pictures suggest that you have already triggered the shopping scene, and dev made it so that you can only trigger it once. So if you wanna see it again you will have to use my cheat.
what trick do you mean ?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure what you mean by "you already have one". Normally you would talk to Jack, then talk to Bailey next morning, then she will be your secretary. If Bailey is already available in the office and this triggers, then it might be a bug.
in the sense Bailey is not my secretary ?!

Last edited: