Cheat Mod Ren'Py Onhold High-Rise Climb[0.70.b.4][704621168]

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the one and only secretary you will ever need ... No job openings in the future;)!!!

ozzyboi35

Jul 4, 2019

Overview:
This is my first Ren'Py project, inpired by jsbb9999 's mod.
I will match the version number between the mod and the game for easy tracking (let me know if it's against the rules)
Please let me know if you find bugs/have suggestion for features​

Updated: 2019/09/02
Game/Creator: High Rise Climb/
Modder: 704621168
Mod Version: 0.66a.5
Game Version: 0.66a
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

cant download file can you add it again please?

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
the usual way any browser does it ... Right Click and Save Target As ...
Or just Left Click on it and ... download Dialogue from browser should trigger;)!!

wickd123

Oct 8, 2017
So, i might be blind, but where am i supposed to find this cheat menu? If i install this, all i see is the jsbb cheat menu, but nowhere can i see the one from this mod.

• Angry

Apr 5, 2017
So, i might be blind, but where am i supposed to find this cheat menu? If i install this, all i see is the jsbb cheat menu, but nowhere can i see the one from this mod.
Precisely the answer to your question

• To toggle on/off the cheat menu, simply press "c"
Yeah I was thinking about adding a button to trigger it but I didn't wanna have anything blocking the screen, so keyboard shortcut it is

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
So I'm running into the following issue during replay, whether or not I load a save or start a new game before opening the cheat menu. It seems to specifically affect Izumi's 2 "office sex" scenes but nothing else other than these 2.

Apr 5, 2017
So I'm running into the following issue during replay, whether or not I load a save or start a new game before opening the cheat menu. It seems to specifically affect Izumi's 2 "office sex" scenes but nothing else other than these 2.

That's caused by spelling error (which is sorta caused by the dev's inconsistent scene naming), all fixed now

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
That's caused by spelling error (which is sorta caused by the dev's inconsistent scene naming), all fixed now
I see. Was it fixed on the game's side or with your mod? Because I just re-downloaded the mod and I still get the error.

Edit: never mind, I'm dumb. I just noticed your version increased to a .66a.6

Apr 5, 2017
LOL when I was creating the mod, I originally had all the rel scene after their fear counterpart. But then I decided to change that, so I just simply swapped all the "rel" with "fear".

For the Izumi office sex scene, the dev named them like this (no idea why):

Code:
izumi_mcoffice_sex_rel
izumi_office_sex_fear
So after the "rel" and "fear", those two became scenes that don't exist.

BTW my mod will never edit the original game file for easy uninstallation.

I see. Was it fixed on the game's side or with your mod? Because I just re-downloaded the mod and I still get the error.
So do you still get the error?

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
LOL when I was creating the mod, I originally had all the rel scene after their fear counterpart. But then I decided to change that, so I just simply swapped all the "rel" with "fear".

For the Izumi office sex scene, the dev named them like this (no idea why):

Code:
izumi_mcoffice_sex_rel
izumi_office_sex_fear
So after the "rel" and "fear", those two became scenes that don't exist.

BTW my mod will never edit the original game file for easy uninstallation.

So do you still get the error?
Thank you. After I downloaded and installed the new version you'd uploaded the error went away and everything seems to work

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is wonderful and thoughtful of the various plot holes this game still features. Did you get to the Source wall ? Did you see the actual end of content? We are desperate to actually make it to the end as updates are so disjointed and added features are always hard to spot / get to due to all the grind about work level <needed for Grace house> and about research <also needed for Grace house> coupled with strange triggers for Bailey rel / fear interactions or even Izumi dates that pave the way to her house. Any pointers or triggers you can plug in so gamers can pick up these different paths more easily would be appreciated, provided those paths can actually be followed separately.