markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can you break up with the girlfriend yet?
Weird that ppl don't like her...I like her. I would like more with her...maybe another threesome. Maybe with alices friend (forgot her name) or fulfill that fantasy that the mc had with banging both sisters at the same time. But thats just me lol
And for the love of god....make staying at Ida's an option after you fuck her.....mc is like yeah I just fucked you and now I'm going home. That just felt so off after how close you got to her.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Can someone please make a tutorial how to put saves and mods into Android? For the love of God all the Android people constantly asking and no coherent walkthrough or video on how to put the saves or mods in the game. Whoever does this will be considered a god.

Reactions: Anjan121 and Paapi

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Weird that ppl don't like her...I like her. I would like more with her...maybe another threesome. Maybe with alices friend (forgot her name) or fulfill that fantasy that the mc had with banging both sisters at the same time. But thats just me lol
And for the love of god....make staying at Ida's an option after you fuck her.....mc is like yeah I just fucked you and now I'm going home. That just felt so off after how close you got to her.
I don't dislike her but she just pales in comparison to just about every main character in the game. Also the fact that she drinks herself to sleep every night doesn't help. I agree with you completely about Ida. We need a sleepover ASAP.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Thanks to help of Revanso working with me for a few hours on testing, I think I figured out once and for all what the issue is. Future Mac releases should be stable from here on out.

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
You need both parts of the rar file from OP). Download them together, unrar with something like 7-Zip, and you should be good to go.
(Don't neglect to apply the patch afterwards.)
Do you need to merge part 1 and 2 into one file or play them separately? They each have their own game icon. Also, if they are meant to play independently, do I need to place the patch on each part?

Thank you for your time. I downloaded the game with 7-zip but want to know before I start and get error messages.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Do you need to merge part 1 and 2 into one file or play them separately? They each have their own game icon. Also, if they are meant to play independently, do I need to place the patch on each part?

Thank you for your time. I downloaded the game with 7-zip but want to know before I start and get error messages.
Extract both parts at the same time to merge them. Then add to the game folder

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
can anybody post please
0.8a + b added
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't access the patreon post, however, pretty much just:
Work till 5pm. Visit Alice at 6pm, ask her for a date, keep going to the club to see other new characters and unlock the hotel

Last edited:
Reactions: goodlewd2

Blackzelda

Jun 7, 2020
Ok what the hell is wrong with this thing I downloaded the game and there is no game in it just files no .exe or whatever to start the game what the freak

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Ok what the hell is wrong with this thing I downloaded the game and there is no game in it just files no .exe or whatever to start the game what the freak
It may be your anti-virus removing the .exe file (the game is fine no problems on my end)

Reactions: Back

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
Dude please i said save with no choice done ....all the saves u provided has izumi path chosen ....just like start the game activate cheat mod and max all and save and post pls .... i know you are doing us a favor but pls do it so i dont want izumi as main path and all the ones you post is izumi .

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dear God, writing in the new update is terrible. Copypaste from the margin call I can forgive, but how can one copy-paste with so many typos and grammar mistakes? The word 'quarantine' was written in every way possible except for the correct one.

Other than than, I can hardly find new content in the game. Corona event and that's pretty much it. If I am wrong, what do I miss?

For months in a development, update is disappointing.
uh... karenteen?

Last edited:

afifkow

Feb 5, 2020
alright, I played this game and it's amazing (I love the company concept, and you need to grind either work level, research level and fitness level), but I have one question: why Angela's drunk habit keep popping even tho I confronted her already??

Reactions: Malkovichi
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes