Cheat Mod Ren'Py High-Rise Climb [n/a] [jsbb9999]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ulyssus

Aug 4, 2018
When I click on the file it just opens it rather than giving me an option to save it am I missing something?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Hmm, quick suggestion: For the values for the girls (relationship, lust, love, etc), I suggest you use change_[attribute] instead of SetVariable (ie change_rel, change_lust, change_love). Problem with SetVariable is that it doesn't do checks against the max or min, so you can have issues like mentioned above where the values can be above 100 or less than 0.

Instead of SetVariable for Will or hygiene, use the will([number]) and hygiene([number]) instead.

Might be newer methods than when you originally wrote the mod but since it's there now...

You don't touch the RPA scripts file. The mod is a separate RPY file that you just put into the [game folder]\game. Once the game starts, it'll compile the file and the mod will be available.
That's what I did, but just making sure! ;) thanks

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Hmm, quick suggestion: For the values for the girls (relationship, lust, love, etc), I suggest you use change_[attribute] instead of SetVariable (ie change_rel, change_lust, change_love). Problem with SetVariable is that it doesn't do checks against the max or min, so you can have issues like mentioned above where the values can be above 100 or less than 0.

Instead of SetVariable for Will or hygiene, use the will([number]) and hygiene([number]) instead.

Might be newer methods than when you originally wrote the mod but since it's there now...

You don't touch the RPA scripts file. The mod is a separate RPY file that you just put into the [game folder]\game. Once the game starts, it'll compile the file and the mod will be available.
What does the 'S' stat represent....submission?

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Quick note: For the Bailey pool fear sex scene, it requires that the Bailey Bath Sex scene is also done. Otherwise, she'll refuse your advances. So you might want to have it that for the pool, it'll also set the bailey bath sex to be true as well.

Second thing: Can you have it that the cheat stats for Hygiene and Morale aren't able to go above 100 or below 0? Same for the other stats as well (relationship stats, etc).
- Thanks for the feedback!!. fixed Bailey pool scene jumps
- as for 0/100 limit... maybe in the future, too lazy currently :)

does it work on the mac version?
- not sure, but i dont see why not. i dont have a MAC, pls try and let me know.

- hmm probably best to make our own subroutines with limits, this way it will not be affected if args changes on those subroutines.
however.... maybe in the future, too lazy right now :)

is this compatible with v0.6b?
- It should be. this mod should be compatible with future releases as well, just missing the new content (scenes/attributes), till it gets updated.

How do you do this in Mac?
- the same as any other os i believe. put it in game folder.

Thanks for the feedbacks guys, really appreciate @ZikarnKrais for the broken scene. pls let me know if there are more to be fixed.

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hey guys,
It's works fine in HRC version older than 0.6 but not in version 0.6a or 0.6b (latest), I use Windows 10 with latest updates
Is there anyone, whom its works on w10 ?

Reactions: xelion

xelion

Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys,
It's works fine in HRC version older than 0.6 but not in version 0.6a or 0.6b (latest), I use Windows 10 with latest updates
Is there anyone, whom its works on w10 ?
Works correctly. I also use Windows 10 and the game version 0.6b

Thank you for mod.

cheers

Reactions: jsbb9999

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Version 0.6b. Installed the MOD, but it seems to only work when beginning a new game, if not the menu doesn't appear.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
High rise Climb Turkish patch please....
- wrong thread, try the game thread instead. this thread is for the cheat mod discussion.
High rise Climb....Is there a Turkish language pack?
- wrong thread, try the game thread instead. this thread is for the cheat mod discussion.
Version 0.6b. Installed the MOD, but it seems to only work when beginning a new game, if not the menu doesn't appear.
- this should not be the case. perhaps you got a bad save.

U

User_10739

After you force a back door on Bailey in the pool (fear route) the Mod gets pissy just like she does and puts up an exception...
(because you are doing jump scenes, you can rollback to get out of the error) I just thought I would point it out though.

Also, can't find label olivia_toilet.
Fingering Grace in Meeting throws up an error.

Not complaining though as I have had way more scenes than I ever got in my playthrough...

Afterall, I bought that goddammed boat twice and nothing and where the fuck is the car in my garage???

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote