Ren'Py - High School Days [v0.163] [El Ciclo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Paarl

good proposal, bad game
    The animations are not a great thing but they are good, I like the art but damn, what a lot of "places" and at the same time everything is empty, the game starts well but there is nothing, I played this 1 year ago and it hasn't I've made almost no progress since I tried it the last time, a shame, the game promises a lot but at the rate it's going, I doubt they'll ever complete it
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Kaelric

the game is average at best, i understand that it's not the final version of it but there's atm too much things who hinder the fun.

the drawing is nice but wtf this mushroom dick ?

too much farm

the cloths system is horrible , you have to go back to your room to change clothes to interact with some of the girls . imo it's a stupid idea.

sometimes game doesn't explain how to do some event

school navigation could have be better made

and of course ... minigames (skippable)

i suggest to wait until it's nearly finished , but atm it's clearly subpar to some similar games we can find on f95
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Enot1964

It's a pretty good sandbox game. The graphics are excellent, the plot is quite intelligible, not without a sense of humor. Of course, the game is still at the very beginning of development, hence the numerous bugs that require bug-fixes, but this is a childhood disease of any project. The hint system works fine, the main thing here is attentiveness, it will remove many questions at once. Special thanks to the developers for the ability to skip mini-games, which, otherwise, would just beat the gameplay.
    In general, a good start. If it were not for the bugs, the game would have earned five points, but because of the bugs, I reduced the score by one point.
    And from the all of my heart I wish the developers good luck with their project.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Jezer

First time playing this game and I like it.
    I like the style of art.
    Some bugs here and there.
    The biggest downside is the UI, that is terrible and ugly.

Overall it's a solid 7, I'll surely keep an eye on this with changes to the review.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

lockpoint

This game is a buggy mess. I've had tasks reappear for me now multiple times when trying to play through this game and it shuts down any and all progression you may have been making.

The Art is good and the animations are alright, but non of that makes up for how hard it is to make your way through this game.

In the end I gave up and to see all of the gallery I made a unlocker and just used that.

This game has promise and maybe in the future it will be playable, but right now it is not.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

- ZAIKO -

Good game.

It has its own interesting art, which catches my attention. The story looks interesting and has funny moments. Although it's at the beginning, it looks very promising.

The only problem is the lack of "Hints" in some moments of the game. I had to extract the images from the game to see which ones were still missing. Otherwise, 10/10
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Mishalove

I wasn't sure I'd like the unique art style. But I really enjoyed the game and charming characters. If you like school Dating Sim, you have to try this one. Especially Animated H Scenes are amazing! I Thank the devs for making this game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Duke9668

Amazing game with excellent art, good-looking characters, and no bugs (apparently some people encountered a few bugs but I never did). The only flaw is the amount of content but that's understandable.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Talasmon

I agree that it is near impossible to figure out what to do in this game. Also events appear to only trigger randomly. Many days I cannot do anything since nothing triggered.
    Another is that Friga never showed up but I am stuck until she shows up. I appear to know her but cannot find her. This got very frustrating so I just quit.
    This could be a good game (why I did not rate a 1), it needs allow people to find the next step.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Juicy94

There is ZERO guide after the first day of school. Nothing updates in task folder and this looks like it's been a problem for a while now after check the forums. All I can do is aimlessly click until I find something because talking to every character doesn't trigger anything. I'm giving this game a 1 star until this is updated since I can't access any of the content.
    (Edit) I have since increased my rating from 1 to 3 stars. The story navigation still needs some work but overall I can appreciate a developer who listens to feedback and actively tries to improve from it.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

I like the art, I liked parts of the story, the content was good, which would rise it to a 3 or probably a 4...
    ... but it uses atimer during decisions mechanic, something I'm not fan of in adult games and especially during or around adult scenes in adult games.
    I'll leave it at 2, other parts of the game are solid, if it doesn't bug you then maybe it's a 3 or 4 for you, but that's a flaw I just find taking a lot of enjoyment from the game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Loutreeeee

Summerville saga can be afraid, a challenger is coming!!!

Great game!!
    Good art
    Good sex scene

I didn't stop until i have done everything possible

I wait for more and i cross my finger that lots of patreon give money in order to make this game until the end!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

RedHairedBombshell

This game is really fun and suuuuper promising! I love the art style and the humor that the dev puts into every interaction. Sure, sometimes it gets confusing as to what you need to do next, but isn't that most of the fun of a sandbox game? To run around and find out what everyone is up to? There isn't a lot of content yet [V0.03] but the foundation of a truly epic game is here!
  14. 2.00 star(s)

impzz

Not good at all. The game is confusing as hell. It's very difficult to navigate and making a picture on the wall the way to enter the living room is just weird. If you are going to make a game like this at least add some hints into the game or something. This is just a mess..
  15. 4.00 star(s)

DannPlannDamm

Awesome art style and has a great deal of potential. Wish there was more content in the initial release but you definitely got my attention. I hope more people try this out and support y'all. Once more reviews come out I will give insight onto the game mechanics.