3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Looking through the gallery and saw that I didn't have Stella's third scene unlocked. Can't seem to figure that one out. Any help?
That is unlock in the same event as Violet, called: "The bigger the challenge"
Here is all its info:

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
0.180 not working at all. The .exe does absolutely nothing, tried all the lavailable download sources.
Win 11Pro fully up to date.

Edit: Comparing it to my 1.171, it appears that in the 1.80 the RenPy folder is missing...

Last edited:

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
So is Sophie Gala event broken or do I miss something
?
If you don't have Jessie address you're softlocked or it might be 2 different event are colliding since you Sophie is changing outfit from Red to White for some reason.
I have exactly the same problem. I have also tried this ., but the problem has remained.
I will wait for the next update and hope that this error no longer occurs.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
0.180 not working at all. The .exe does absolutely nothing, tried all the lavailable download sources.
Win 11Pro fully up to date.

Edit: Comparing it to my 1.171, it appears that in the 1.80 the RenPy folder is missing...
Try re-download it. It seems your archive file is corrupt.
1.jpg

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so, I can't meet Brianne at the beach on saturday noon - the dance floor just disappears once I click it and doesn't trigger any events

billyjj

Sep 16, 2022
That is unlock in the same event as Violet, called: "The bigger the challenge"
Here is all its info:
I don't have that Violet scene unlocked either. I have gotten past the making up question and I don't see Violet at school. Did I lock something?

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Sending you guys a DM
Found the bug, seems to be a Win11 thingy.
If I unzip the files with the Win11 built-in unzip function, the RenPy folder seems to "disappear" though the actual folder size IS correct doiwn to the last byte. It just doesn't seem to show up or be accessible in any wya, but it IS there, file-size wise.

If I use WinRAR, all the available downloads extract correctly and the game runs normally.
If I use 7Zip, all the available downloads extract correctly and the game runs normally.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I deleted all folders and files and re-downloaded the game. But the error with Sophie's red and white dress remains.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Does anyone know where Jessie lives? I´m clicking everywhere on the map and I cant find her place.

2024-09-03_18-31-56.png
Also I think this bit of Sophie´s gala event might be bugged. She showed up in the living room in a red dress and then again in a white dress in the entrance. And now I have to find Jessie...

Last edited:

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Does anyone knows where Jessie lives? I´m clicking everywhere on the map and I cant find her place.

View attachment 3996620
Also I think this bit of Sophie´s gala event might be bugged. She showed up in the living room in a red dress and then again in a white dress in the entrance. And now I have to find Jessie...
She lves in the round tower, top of the map, left of center, directly above the roundabout.

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Can´t click on it though. Fuck am I stuck? My last save is eons ago.
IIRC you need to "discover"where girls live, so maybe that event hasn't for Jessie happened yet..?
All the buildings where girls live are "locked" until you find out through some event, chat or msg where they live.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Unreal434

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
IIRC you need to "discover"where girls live, so maybe that event hasn't for Jessie happened yet..?
All the buildings where girls live are "locked" until you find out through some event, chat or msg where they live.
That might be it. But what do I do now?
I can´t move on to the gala event nor can I go back to "learn" where Jessie lives to unlock the round building.

Also I´m pretty sure I did all of Jessie content before so I should know her place.

CyXiNG

Jan 5, 2020
That might be it. But what do I do now?
I can´t move on to the gala event nor can I go back to "learn" where Jessie lives to unlock the round building.

Also I´m pretty sure I did all of Jessie content before so I should know her place.
I stopped this quest and continued to play the next part of the game . Later Willy introduced me to Jessica's place. Obviously they got the quests in the reverse order, making it impossible to lead Sophie to the prom.

Reactions: Unreal434

Huglarr

Dec 23, 2019
Hello ! I've been playing for a while now and I also get the Gala mess up with Sophie and the story with the director of the school is also messed up... I met her slave during the ski trip before I had to go in that shop...
Otherwise I enjoy this very much, but it feels like spaghettis that sometimes makes knots impossible to solve ;-)

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes