3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
When I played the game like the previous version, when I managed to open the event date Frida and Ginger always collided with the scene of meeting Ashley, even though I always avoided Ashley except when we first met.

• Haha
Reactions: Unreal434

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I took Chloe to the Gala, when it was over it asked if i wanted to take someone else and since the quest log said to take them all i said yes. Now i'm on Sophie's date night and i picked her up in the living room, but when i go to leave she shows up in a different dress like we haven't already done this...then I"m supposedly supposed to pick up Jessie too. I would definitely like to be on that path, but that's beside the point...I don't know where Jessie lives so i can't continue the quest. I"m stuck.

Reactions: NoZz667

sperg

Aug 6, 2017
when i try and meet sophie and chloe for the double date when i go into my room to change the game gets stuck you can't click on anything you have to roll back but going into the room causes the same situation

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.181
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

vergudo786

Sep 10, 2024
not sure if i finished everything, i just finished the breakdancing competition with brianne and got with her at the gym. there's some characters on the contacts who have a question mark but it's the wolf girls, ginger's mom and luna. nothing else is on the to do list.

HGameWarrior01

Dec 23, 2022
Okay, first I wanna ask is the Android is it Censored? second is where i can get uncensored version free no pay. I know this questions been repeat several times but there is no way I read lots of post in here checking 1 by 1 ... and mostly PC user so I understand Mega is uncensored and nopy (or something, other is censored) is the Android same?.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
460215895_1083668003764325_3585212257852767873_n.jpg

Version 0.182 fix released!

Greetings, everyone! Many thanks to the players who have been following our game and every update we make!

Recently, some players have encountered two bugs, and the first is, when meeting Braid, an error occurs with the Darkness sprite, and the solution is very simple.

However, a slightly more complicated bug to solve was the reason some players cannot go to Jessie's house when they are on the double date with Sophie. This is because, for some strange reason, Sophie's last event is activated without having visited Jessie's house previously, and this is because the player was unable to unlock Jessie's path.

In this fix update, we have increased the security measures to ensure that this event DOES NOT activate unless you have already done Jessie's events before, since the story is completely related. However, as a one-time occurrence, we have made it so that Jessie's house is unlocked, in case the player is at this point where they can no longer advance.

If you are at this point, we recommend starting a new game because you are missing a lot of Jessie's spicy scenes by doing this.

Thanks again to all our players and our buyers who make this game possible!

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
I took Chloe to the Gala, when it was over it asked if i wanted to take someone else and since the quest log said to take them all i said yes. Now i'm on Sophie's date night and i picked her up in the living room, but when i go to leave she shows up in a different dress like we haven't already done this...then I"m supposedly supposed to pick up Jessie too. I would definitely like to be on that path, but that's beside the point...I don't know where Jessie lives so i can't continue the quest. I"m stuck.
Any luck?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ended up closing the Ashley story early due to a collision with a date I already had scheduled, would have been nice to know ahead of time to have a weekend free for her, and I have done the Gala.

Am I going to be blocked out of a lot of content, or should I play for what there is?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes