Others High School Master [v0.337] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
I think if the dev wants to stick to this style, they've gotta add an NPC map in the character menu. Just having some map with dots in occupied rooms or even a spreadsheet would be awesome. I know that's work but it'll really help us players. At this point, we're playing some kind of hide and seek game where every action costs time and there's a slim chance you'll find someone there.
This is what happened: I'd go to the gym but it's empty then I'm back at the room and an hour has elapsed. Then I'd check out the library and it's not occupied either. Another hour is gone. At this point, I'm no longer a perverted science teacher who is assigned an actual punishment room, I'm now a roving perverted nerd scientist who never finds anyone. Dev, did you install video cameras and silent warnings letting the students know when a perverted scientist is approaching? That's what the players feel like. Now, if I had a list or a map where I can see where people are at, I wouldn't waste any time. Those minds will bend once I find them. But that's the hard part, man. Actually finding them. :KEK:
I couldn't have worded that any better :LOL:

Reactions: turkish3

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Why does Lilly have such a noticebly different model from all the other characters?(I also believe I may have seen said model used elsewhere before)
The "ih ih ih" laughter is also a bit strange, should it not be 'hi hi hi'?

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

Does the overview describe that the game is about cheating etc? MC has a girlfriend but meets all the other girls... sounds like it, and I don't like it..

Post #122 quote, does this mean the game has sand box or open world stuff?

Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: rem3403

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Why does Lilly have such a noticebly different model from all the other characters?(I also believe I may have seen said model used elsewhere before)
The "ih ih ih" laughter is also a bit strange, should it not be 'hi hi hi'?
I recall Mini Me making "ih ih ih" noises in that scene where Austin Powers didn't know he had defected yet and kept smacking him into things. Other than that, I can't think of any context where that would fit.

I haven't noticed a difference between the art style of any of the girls so far, but that is probably because I haven't had the opportunity to interact with many of them yet. So far, I've just wandered around and looked for things to do (very unsuccessfully). If I hadn't read the posts on this site I wouldn't have even known that I was supposed to wander around and would have just kept waiting in the punishment room hour after hour, day after day for a girl to be sent there to be punished. I did that quite a bit earlier and no one every showed up. After several game days of endlessly sitting around waiting for something to happen I went on here for answers and then endlessly wandered around instead with much the same result.

Reactions: wibble4321

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I recall Mini Me making "ih ih ih" noises in that scene where Austin Powers didn't know he had defected yet and kept smacking him into things. Other than that, I can't think of any context where that would fit.

"hi hi hi" does not really make sense either... Be Hee Hee or Heh Heh... I figured the developer merely typed it in backwards. Sometimes when you are going for speed you do that.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
"It's not my fault. I am a scientist, not a waiter!"

No you are a piece of shit. If you were a scientist, you would be smart enough to realize that sometimes you have to do things you DON'T WANT to do until you can do the thing you DO WANT to do.

Just started this game and I already hate the MC with a passion. Not sure I'm going to last with this one.

Reactions: GGGanon

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
The concept and the art attract me, the sandbox tag repels me. Anyone have info on how much grind/search for the one needed thing to proceed/etc. I would need to deal with to play this game? Does it offer "hints" or "suggestions" or in some way tell you where you could possibly go to perform an action, or will I have to try and memorize the hourly schedules of 10 pixel characters?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
you have to spend $20 to get it apparently.
No, you can easily find it in the game code.

Well, 2 minutes of playing that and it's a big pass for me, terrible game engine/compiler (RPGMaker or something similar) ? Can't turn sounds off (or at least i couldn't find how to), very clunky overall, renders/girls look good, but not something i want to play.
I would strongly suggest ditching whatever you're using to make the game, and switching to RenPy, and after reading all the comments it sounds like this game has other issues, but TBH i don't want to play it long enough to find out, looks like it could be a promising game, but good luck with it anyway.
PS: Oh forgot also, 5 save slots ? ugh....
It's Tyrano Builder and it needs to be tagged as such.
But seriously, you're suggesting switching a bad game engine for a crapping shit game engine. Renpy sucks shit thru a tube, honestly. I wonder why so many continue using that unsafe POS software which basically hasn't been updated in 10+ years, except for the stuff that made it break.

Tyrano beats Renpy 10 times. For one it doesn't have a huge overhead of interpreter, second, it develops more current game executables, not shit that was done ten to fifteen years ago (Renpy is based on an oooooooold version of PyGame).
Also, TyranoBuilder received its latest update in August 2021 (v2.0).
BTW it basically makes games that run in Javascript... so imagine, Tyrano is actually able to do shit Renpy can't ... and it's Javascript.
That would make Renpy limitless, if it was at least updated. To my knowledge the dev is a douchebag who has grown tired of it.
I would personally use the free VN Framework for Unreal (btw made by a woman) OR One of the Unity solutions. There is a free one named Fungus.
Any of those beat Renpy a hundred times.

Well, your English isn't perfect either! :p

Maybe Lisa doesn't identify "herself" as a "she" but as a "he", so maybe you should be a little more tolerant! ;)

FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK IH! IH! IH!
1: I was so angry I couldn't spell. This dev just can't spell.
If you do a game in English, you need to be able to write in English.
2: Lisa identifies as a "she". You know full well that it was a dev language barrier. Also, a girl looking character (female parts) in a game is always a girl. Otherwise you'd lose those 90% of the population who think that non-binary stuff is bullshit.

Ih, ih, ih. And Eh, eh, eh, which I just fell over. Uf, uf, uf.

Instead of beating a uploader or dev for their failings, imagine yourself as a proof reader, and submit suggestions for text editing software or such, or even better if you like the storyline and graphics, contribute some time and edit it yourself, contact the dev and submit it on discord or wherever they will work with you at. Remember this is free to us, and many of them are new to content creation. You even made a few errors in your critique above.
I AM a proof reader for multiple games. I made the errors out of frustration, also, like the dev I am not native in English, but I used to live in an English speaking country and often find spelling errors in both US and UK texts...

This game engine is horrible, why not use Renpy? The hud literally broke minutes in
Because Renpy is (IMO) horrible times googolplex.

I agree this game is fucking confusing, but that isn't the engine's fault.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i wont go as far as threatening to sue to get my time lost refund because the game don't have bug ....... still badely made with the random event ... can even get already seen event multiple time a day ><

IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
I'm missing one of Karolina's scenes. I've done what it says to do, but it won't give me her last scene.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's Tyrano Builder and it needs to be tagged as such.
But seriously, you're suggesting switching a bad game engine for a crapping shit game engine. Renpy sucks shit thru a tube, honestly. I wonder why so many continue using that unsafe POS software which basically hasn't been updated in 10+ years, except for the stuff that made it break.

Tyrano beats Renpy 10 times. For one it doesn't have a huge overhead of interpreter, second, it develops more current game executables, not shit that was done ten to fifteen years ago (Renpy is based on an oooooooold version of PyGame).
Also, TyranoBuilder received its latest update in August 2021 (v2.0).
BTW it basically makes games that run in Javascript... so imagine, Tyrano is actually able to do shit Renpy can't ... and it's Javascript.
That would make Renpy limitless, if it was at least updated. To my knowledge the dev is a douchebag who has grown tired of it.
I would personally use the free VN Framework for Unreal (btw made by a woman) OR One of the Unity solutions. There is a free one named Fungus.
Any of those beat Renpy a hundred times.
Any gaming system that doesn't allow you to go back when you roll the mouse wheel in a VN is absolute crap.

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes