Others High School Master [v0.337] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes

Hatiwolf

May 28, 2017
Ok, so far sex with girlfriend, a little bit staring, the missing lollypop scene from "Weekend Lollygagging" ( :LOL: ) and plenty clicking on locations where rarely something happens. Think I will pass. :rolleyes:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
hello, someone teach me how to play?
I just click and it always repeats the same
thank you
The game is grindy. Events do not happen on their own, you have to seek them out.

Example: Everyday you are in detention room during morning and afternoon. And nothing seems to happen. You have to explore random rooms in school, over and over and over again to make things happen. Even explore the Detention Room.

I know it makes little sense to explore the detention room, when you are already inside the detention room. But this is how the game works. You have to click on map and select detention room, and sometimes event will be there. Also in other locations, Pool, Library, everywhere. So you have to explore a lot. grind and grind and grind that explore button.

Also do not forget the store in evening. Sometimes there is random exploration event there with girl.

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

Bratko99

Oct 10, 2021
The game is getting boring. Always new updates but no real content. Please bring a lot of content in an update. And please use multiple characters too. Thanks:rolleyes:

Reactions: monotaki

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Any good?
Grindy. I feel the game is very early in its concept. It needs more polish to make it enjoyable. But if you do not mind trying Alpha versions of games, maybe you will find enjoyment. Game lacks direction for the MC. After you start your job as a guidance counselor... that is it. You have to seek out the Adult Content on your own. It requires you wander aimlessly hoping to trigger random events, to progress story with NPCs. And again, I reiterate, it does not give MC any direction or hints to this. One example: Everyday and afternoon you are in the Guidance Office/Detention. And nothing happens, never ever ever. Unless you navigate the map and exit. Then choose to return and 'explore' the Guidance Office/Detention. Then a random event might trigger.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
the game doesn't do a good job explaining stuff, where to go, how to move around. those shifts from scene to scene take 1-2 seconds isn't a good thing. the skip button stops working unless going to menu and press skip again. I didn't notice an option to change game volume. also no auto save system, this game should have been on renpy, this game engine isn't required for a game like this.

better and faster UI would be helpful.

Reactions: Envoye

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
the game doesn't do a good job explaining stuff, where to go, how to move around. those shifts from scene to scene take 1-2 seconds isn't a good thing. the skip button stops working unless going to menu and press skip again. I didn't notice an option to change game volume. also no auto save system, this game should have been on renpy, this game engine isn't required for a game like this.

better and faster UI would be helpful.
Several people (including myself) have said the game engine is terrible, but not much you can do about it.
I just extract it and look at the renders/animations, not a fun game to play in it's current state

Reactions: Sharks are Evil

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
What do you actually do?????

I cannot trigger anything other than greeting a few characters! It then takes you back to sitting on the desk?

1.50 star(s) 32 Votes