High Tail Hall 2

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
I'm a modder from another forum and I would like to release Hth2Final on this forum. I have a much larger development-kit verion that has the project files, some tools and code documentation for the modding community along with a version that has only the base game.

Both versions are too large to be uploaded on here so let me know how I can send that to you.

logitech971

Sep 1, 2018
I'm a modder from another forum and I would like to release Hth2Final on this forum. I have a much larger development-kit verion that has the project files, some tools and code documentation for the modding community along with a version that has only the base game.

Both versions are too large to be uploaded on here so let me know how I can send that to you.
Use
to upload your files

boogerbutt

Sep 30, 2018

hello yes any updates, kind person

• Haha
Reactions: nanayabusiness

Onebiglotus

Mar 19, 2018
hello yes any updates, kind person
It's been done and completed. Check the HTH flash builds. Mine is at the bottom. Don't expect updates bc I spent a year webcrawling this shit and I couldnt be bothered to spend another year getting potentially 3 more scenes.

If you like what I do follow my current projects and my community on my server. You can find my server at tiny.one/yiffhub
Dm me from there

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
It's been done and completed. Check the HTH flash builds. Mine is at the bottom. Don't expect updates bc I spent a year webcrawling this shit and I couldnt be bothered to spend another year getting potentially 3 more scenes.

If you like what I do follow my current projects and my community on my server. You can find my server at tiny.one/yiffhub
Dm me from there
Wher I can find yours files. Can you put here a link? Thanks.