Unity Abandoned High Tail Hall: New Cyana [v0.1e Alpha] [HTH studios]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 10, 2019
The least broken version of this game I could find is on the yiff.party in shared files

I don't quite understand what that "Tabby's" means.

BoiSheThicc

Sep 30, 2018
I remember finding HTH about 5 or so years ago and I remember how little it got updated. From about 2013 to 2016, they only added like 2 characters, completely fucked one of the destinations in the game and it never got fixed, and in either 2015 or 2016, more than half of the characters in the game got locked behind a pay wall. To be completely honest, I thought that HTH would've died off by the end of 2017, but instead it looks like they're still around and still just as greedy.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
I remember finding HTH about 5 or so years ago and I remember how little it got updated. From about 2013 to 2016, they only added like 2 characters, completely fucked one of the destinations in the game and it never got fixed, and in either 2015 or 2016, more than half of the characters in the game got locked behind a pay wall. To be completely honest, I thought that HTH would've died off by the end of 2017, but instead it looks like they're still around and still just as greedy.

exactly as you're saying.
I subscribed to them for a year :( but nothing has changed and then I left.

Reactions: observer80

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
2 months later and I still haven't seen an actual update LOL really wish there were more similar projects, hell I'd even just take a similar art style or another one of those Sonic Transformed games. wew.

Reactions: Humalien

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Game marked as abandoned. If a new version is released, we can remove the tag.

Reactions: Humalien

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Build v670 ? but its not unity its flash ? ant this is the last build 2019-04-23 22:50 i know enjoy

Reactions: user9733

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Build v670 ? but its not unity its flash ? ant this is the last build 2019-04-23 22:50 i know enjoy
It's not for this game. It's an offline version for the flash version with the gold membership and the red light district.

Mar 10, 2019
Apparently, version with higher number is newer than lower number. :) Looking at change list in the "readme" file it seems that it's just bug fixes and little modifications. The latest version, albeit it's a joke, comes with a "doll play" letting you to change or remove npc dress when in chat dialog.
So far no Red Light District, at least I haven't found any. However, I found a link to HTH pirate board in a document on dialog something which is in the last version. It seem they have RLD girls in some working version which unfortunately they share only with guys taking part in making that version. I'm too lazy to write a chat with some of game characters just to get inside that circle. Well, I'm too lame too.

observer80

Jul 8, 2017
Apparently HTH was hacked a few months ago. So not only are the HTH members getting ripped off by Crow Child, now their personal information compromised???!!!

Jesus I am so glad I never sent that dick head any money!

Last edited:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Apparently HTH was hacked a few months ago. So not only are the HTH members getting ripped off by Crow Child, now their personal information compromised???!!!

I see Crowchild found yet another way to pay back his insurmountably debt to the Russian Mafia

Reactions: observer80
Mar 10, 2019

I'm not sure that it counts as "hacked". The HTHstudios says that site was somehow hacked and data stolen in August.
But I remember that HTHstudios put old web server offline in June 2018 and when new web server was finally online in early August, it was half installed and misconfigured. The directory listing was enabled entire August and file access was not restricted in any way. I remember myself listing directories and files. I didn't download any because I found nothing interesting for me. Apparently someone did.

So there is a good chance that instead of advanced hacking skills and effort involved it may have been just a case of incompetence and opportunity.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote