Highschool DXD and Fairy Tail

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
. They should really make a Dating Sim/Trainer? game about . Where you can romance all the main girls ( Rias , Xenovia , Akeno , Asia , Irina , and Rosseweiss) where its either Harem or just single pairing there are a lot of girls in DXD universe and maybe you can corrupt girls to join you like Grayfia and maybe you can create your own faction separated from the 3. It should be an Alternative Universe , where Issei either exist or doesn't at all if he does he's doesn't have Boosted Gear instead it should be You(MC) and him just being a comic character. I don't know I'm sure there's a lot of people with better ideas than me. There's a lot of naruto games that they made it work. Damn I'm bad at this lol

Again also Fairy Tail, i kinda wish someone creates them. Either Renpy or Unity . There's already Naruto Trainer games so them too , Hell there should be a Bleach one too lol.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I think fairy Tail is one of the Less used manga / anime in the H-World, not sure why....so much wasted potential.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Google it...Fairy Tail Hentai and you find the "Less used manga/anime in H-World"... They are in the same parametre to Dragon Ball and Naruto Shippuden!

Night_Games

May 17, 2022
hey I'm developing a highschool dxd renpy based nsfw visual novel game why don't you check it out

Reactions: Hikari231

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hello,

DxD will be my next parody game, I already have made a few (Links in the signature), feel free to join my discord or follow me to know when I will be releasing it.

-edit-

Oh wow, I just noticed someone performed some thread necromancy.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hello,

DxD will be my next parody game, I already have made a few (Links in the signature), feel free to join my discord or follow me to know when I will be releasing it.

-edit-

Oh wow, I just noticed someone performed some thread necromancy.
Good. So is mine. I will wipe the floor with your face.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I mean competition is good and all but that comment kind of comes off as overly aggressive so I'd say tone it down a bit mate.
May 20, 2022. And you find this crap, a year later to tell me that? Bro? Seriously? Also there is nothing aggressive about it, it depends on individual perception.

Me and Winterfire been busting each other's balls 4 ages.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Winterfire