VN Ren'Py Completed Highway Blossoms: Remastered [Alienworks]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
Highway Blossoms is a short yuri story set in the American Southwest. After an old gold rush miner's journal is discovered, a nationwide craze begins as would-be prospectors try to solve the cryptic clues it contains and discover the miner's hidden treasure. Amber, couldn't care less. Wandering the Midwest in an inherited motor-home, she mourns the loss of her grandfather, totally unaware of the hunt taking place around her. It's not until she meets Marina, a young hitchhiker wandering through the deserts of New Mexico, that things start to look up.

Thread Updated: 2020-12-09
Developer: Alienworks
Publisher: Sekai Project
Censored: No
Version: Remastered
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Win
(Includes DLC ): - - - - -
Other:

*This port is not released by the developer download at your own risk
taki ::: thanks for the share

96008.jpg 96010.jpg 96011.jpg 96012.jpg 96014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It starts off great and goes to complete shit when they "get together".

I've read some great romance novels (I can be a soppy shit at times) but this veeres straight into awkward as fuck territory and never leaves.

You get to one of those "awww" moments and it starts to get a bit romantic it hits the breaks and goes right back to awkward as fuck.

It's like a story by someone who's only view of romance has come from a really shit anime they saw 2 decades ago and can barely remember 2 people talking about love.

It's a damn shame, the 2 characters were awesome up until they leave Vegas and then it just gets increasingly more awkward. You know like how actual relationships work where you get to know each other over time and bonds grow and deepen ..... not here. Here they fall in love and then suddenly Amber forgets all about that and goes back to purposefully fucking it all up.

IT's the first time i've ever read a romance novel and said to myself "it's best if they go their separate ways". You've got Marina who's head over heels for Amber and Amber doing everything she can to push her away regardless of what's going on. It's not sweet, it's not endearing it's painful. It made me hate my own small obsession I have with finishing everything I start.

That's not to say it's awful, it is worth a read and it does get better towards the end it's just there is an awful lot of awkward to get through.

Dinka

May 15, 2018
As a native New Mexican, I have to say those are the deserts of Arizona or Utah. As a native English speaker, I have to say that "Highway Blossoms" sounds like something that happens to a hobo's face after too many years of rough living.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this a game or just a video book type thing?
After reading about 30 minutes of nothing but dialogue, I started to question whether there were any actual choices or not.
I started skipping and after what seems like forever, I still haven't even seen any "adult content" yet, either.
It seems like it could be a cool story, but I was hoping for a game. 0_O

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
can someone update this with Highway Blossoms: Next Exit ? It was released on Steam yesterday.

jakkarra

May 31, 2018
You can buy "Highway Blossoms: Next Exit" from Steam, copy-paste all files to old "Highway Blossoms" except "HighwayBlossoms.exe." and it will work. I could upload full folder if someone wants.
That'd be super if you could upload it

Reactions: Natol

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
So, there won't be update with Next Exit?
Would be truly awesome if someone could provide a linky of Next Exit, i'd forever love you.
please upload
That'd be super if you could upload it
If you like the game, you should buy Steam version. It's a great game after all! You can find Steam Cd-key for ~ 2 usd
Here you go: Highway Blossoms: Remastered + Next Exit DLC:
How to play DLC?
  • Extra -> DLC Content -> Play

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes