The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I tried to read these back when the old character sprites were the only ones available. I couldn't do it. Rena's horrible dinosaur hands haunted my dreams.

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
That's what I assumed. It would have been a huge surprise to me if it had been reversed.
Either way, the focus of my comment wasn't about which was based on which, it was the expression behind it. Lol, but I will edit the comment to be more "accurate".

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
*internal screaming intensifies as flashbacks of watching the mess of anime that was based on this game flashes through my mind and the 8 year old me at the time having nightmares of it, but simultaneously determination to figure out the reason behind it refusing to let me stop watching the series* Ah this series....
You watched Higurashi when you were 8? Goddamn, you poor, poor, soul... Don't tell me you saw School Days back then too?

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
You watched Higurashi when you were 8? Goddamn, you poor, poor, soul... Don't tell me you saw School Days back then too?
Yes, yes I did, and actually enjoyed it all the way up until it got twisted as all hell towards the end. I was 9 or 10 when I saw that one, and more or less numb to the gore from Higurashi, but back then I didn't really understand the implementations behind it all as well as I do now.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
no no DON'T DO IT ITS TRAP xD fucking CRAZYIST ANIME AND VN OF ALL FUCKING TIME SHIT GETS REAL IN THIS GAME. maybe i'll play it again hmmmmm

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Nooo the self stabbing the pure madnesssssssssss........................................ Well time to download.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote