5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
main_menu.png

Overview:
Yoshiyuki Hīragi is a rather mediocre student and member of his school's swimming club. To top it all off, Hīragi is completely unlucky when it comes to love and can't land himself a girlfriend. One day, the swimming club captain Yui Kōsaka (who is also the student council president and the school's heartthrob) tells Hīragi that they can "practice" together so Hīragi will know what to do when he finally gets a girlfriend.

NOTE: This visual novel was originally released as a freeware game made with the LiveMaker engine. I ripped the script and assets of the original and ported them to the Ren'Py engine so I could translate it as the LiveMaker engine was created especifically for making games in Japanese and thus is notoriously difficult to patch.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-12
Release Date: 2013-10-27 (LiveMaker original); 2020-05-12 (Ren'Py port)
Original Title: 柊くんの調教日記
Aliases: Hiiragi-kun no Choukyou Nikki
Developer: K-DRIVE!
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes/FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Extras:

assembly.png cooking.png swimming.png kiss1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanarazu

Apr 5, 2018
Thank you for post this, Arcstrid! I played this game already in japanese but I didn't understand everything since my japanese is quite mediocre. Now I can really enjoy it!

crit_basic

Apr 26, 2020
i remeber this game being linear and no choices given just one way watch no progress and one-sided. almost a manga read... did i remember this wrong?

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
do you plan on translating more games?
I'm currently working on , which is another game from this same artist.

It'll be another Ren'Py port. The game is on NScripter, which is easily patchable, but the textbox sucks because its left and right sides are transparent and the font is also white, so depending on the scene some words become hard to read. Since there is no option to change the default font color in NScripter, I'd have to manually add a command to change the font color every. single. line. Not to mention that the characters have some very thick black outlines because NScripter can't properly make the .bmp sprites have transparent backgrounds, so I had to manually convert them to transparents .pngs.

Thanks so much! Are there any plans to do games like Management by Heso-10?
I haven't actually played Management, only the very beginning. That game was made on WOLF RPG Editor, and the only tool that I know of that can be used to translate games made from that engine is Translator++. Sadly, Translator++ is a work in progress and some essential parts of the game's script are being flagged as untranslateable, like the personality quiz at the very beginning. Hopefully by the time I finish Ketsuhame! and the next game on my list this issue will be fixed.

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
All we get is shitty visual novels with honey select assets and the gays keep getting games with great art, these are sad times

Goobly

Oct 7, 2017
I'm currently working on , which is another game from this same artist.

It'll be another Ren'Py port. The game is on NScripter, which is easily patchable, but the textbox sucks because its left and right sides are transparent and the font is also white, so depending on the scene some words become hard to read. Since there is no option to change the default font color in NScripter, I'd have to manually add a command to change the font color every. single. line. Not to mention that the characters have some very thick black outlines because NScripter can't properly make the .bmp sprites have transparent backgrounds, so I had to manually convert them to transparents .pngs.

I haven't actually played Management, only the very beginning. That game was made on WOLF RPG Editor, and the only tool that I know of that can be used to translate games made from that engine is Translator++. Sadly, Translator++ is a work in progress and some essential parts of the game's script are being flagged as untranslateable, like the personality quiz at the very beginning. Hopefully by the time I finish Ketsuhame! and the next game on my list this issue will be fixed.
If you could do a translation for Management you would be my hero forever. I tried getting it to work with those auto-translator thingies and after hours of trying and only getting partial translations I gave up. Anyway, thank you for all your hard work. It's very appreciated.

meadwong

Jul 7, 2018
Thank you for doing this. The game is kind of short and I was hoping the teenager friend would appear in the storyline but he didn't.
BTW, the Management by heso-10 is probably the best gay game I have ever played. You should

Reactions: Jeffsmith0914
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes