EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
KeyVisual01.png

Overview:
Yuuta is an average office worker that’s looking for some excitement in his boring life. One night, a mysterious portal opens before him in the middle of the streets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-02
Release Date: 2019-08-30
Developer: Toffer Team -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: - -
Same Series: Hikari! Clover Rescue
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Thanks to 魔王ゆみす/ErzaTheWaifu for sharing.

127803.jpg 127799.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg ezgif.com-webp-to-png (2).png ezgif.com-webp-to-png (1).png ezgif.com-webp-to-png.png 127802.jpg screenshot8.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Ok judging by the pictures for this game, Yuuta so dyes his hair. The question though is, does he dye the drapes or the carpet?

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Sadly it's very short, most of girls have only one single scene (plus one two-girls scene and ending harem one) and don't seems to have different endings except harem one and "bad ends" (no arts, no events, just return back into past).

Still nice, we definitely need more harems of elven ladies for human protagonists ^_^

HunterKiller21

Nov 18, 2017
Can you do Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori next? The place I've tried to get it from has done little to fix it and I believe the files are broken.

MACHISIMOV

Jul 19, 2017
Excellent game. I just wish the gallery actually included the scenes, instead of just a slide show of the CG.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes