RPGM - Completed - Hilda and the tower of Lust [Steam] [Kira Tama]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DowSector

For "completed" tag this game have so many issues.

1 - sound design is awful. No voice, no sex sounds, very little number of interaction sounds.
    2 - it's 2024 year, there is not even a poorly made animations in the game - bad!
    3 - it's grindy and for the most of the time you receive no explanation what to do to progress the specific route.
    4 - this poorly made game currently on steam. It's like someone trying to sell you vanilla ice cream, but vanilla is only on the top, the other layers is shit.

Conclusion: has potential, but wasted miserably.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Swallows999

I marched right up the stairs and accidentally beat the game. To my fellow "Time-Stop" fans, there are a few scenes here, but it's honestly questionable if it's even worth the bandwidth to download it for them. There's a kissing/tentacle/cumming in mouth scene.

I definitely agree that the developer seemed to swing really wide in terms of fetishes, especially some the more niche/strange ones. I think the more conventional avenue (of focusing on one/a couple) would have been better here.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Erosia

A mediocre but run of the mill game. Not bad, not good. It's basically you literally just going around collecting scenes. No battle or anything unless you count a single stroke a battle. Getting the scenes is a little weird since you need to grab the first levels of lewdness on the menu, you don't get those first levels automatically in like, every other game.

Before NTR haters whine, which they will because they don't read the reviews, the NTR is weak as hell. Only 2 endings of which involve it upfront, and an extra scene in the gallery only where Aaron is imprisoned. Everything else is by weak implication.

Anyways, the content is varied. Birth, lactation, sex, fingering, etc. But it's a bit weak, and even weirder, sex, as in vaginal or anal sex in general is... surprisingly sparse. It's uh, it's like there's one scene of every fetish, if that analogy makes sense. I think this game is meant to be more of a humorous one rather than a sexy one. Which MTL of course does not help in.

Play it if you want.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

lonelywoefulpeach

[Ver21.05.07]

The game allows you to win immediately. I liked this, there's 0 combat. It takes a bit to figure out how the gameplay works though... You have to spam H-events to get ero points to spend on corruption Hilda via skill tree to unlock more H-events. Personally, I'd just use save edit... The skill tree doesn't seem to affect Hilda drastically that much, other than unlocking events. Save your game before doing a yellow star event, that's an ending.

I liked the fetishes in this game, a lot were non penetrative and weird. The game freezes sometimes, so save often, and the grind can be somewhat painful. I rate it a 6/10 for lack of gameplay and shallow corruption, although I played it all night. Also, there's a switch in the gallery room to unlock all scenes.