4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
sgneJV.png

Overview:
Here's a little game featuring one of the best Poke girls. It's a simple animation focused game, just select the options you want to see.

The game features vaginal, anal, and double penetration. There's also a bonus loop in the game. As a hint, look for something that's "shaking"!​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-02
Release Date: 2020-07-02
Developer: CountMoxi - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Other Game: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - -
Win32: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others:

PBlruZ.png rnoUo7.png oh+FZQ.png R7uvFD.png juOwh9.png Hilda-Scene-Idle.gif Hilda-Anim-April-2020-v2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This game is a bit simple, animations and graphics are really nice, though. Double Penetration is a nice treat for a game like this, but there isn't enough, most limit it to just one floating dick at a time. There are few animations, which are pretty much all the same, the screenshots are basically everything you get, which means it gets boring pretty fast.

A little game featuring one of the best Poke girls.
It features vaginal, anal, and double penetration.

Last edited:

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
The Double Penetration is a nice treat for a game like this. More of them should do it. Most limit it to just one floating dick at a time for some reason lmao.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I constantly wonder how pixel art can be so hot! Then again, i also wonder why nitrogen is blue. (shout out to my nerds who know what i'm saying!)

• Haha
Reactions: jaruh

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I was going to try this, but from the screenshots, the moment she has her legs up, she loses ~60% of her M A S S. lol

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes