4.20 star(s) 277 Votes

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Last time I played this maybe 1-2 year ago. It felt like dev going to do Emma and OP thing . I am glad they changed that path
Not sure what you mean. As far as I know Emma is still going to be a possible love interest for the MC. Though I don't need anyone else but my queen Charlotte :love:
Emma is definitely a love interest, the post is here somewhere, even quite recently, DB confirmed she was. :)
I didn't keep a copy or screenshot of it, because like Justaphase, after Charlotte, nothing else matters. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Justaphase

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Not sure what you mean. As far as I know Emma is still going to be a possible love interest for the MC. Though I don't need anyone else but my queen Charlotte :love:
my tops are charlotte, Emma, and the other blonde model girl (I forget her name).

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
my tops are charlotte, Emma, and the other blonde model girl (I forget her name).
charlotte everyone else id have to play their path to form an opinion as ive yet to play Lucy's path and Suzi's path hasn't really started much at all. Emma isn't a LI to me.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
charlotte everyone else id have to play their path to form an opinion as ive yet to play Lucy's path and Suzi's path hasn't really started much at all. Emma isn't a LI to me.
I'm not interested in Lucy or Emma as LIs, but I will do a Suzi path when it becomes available. But Charlotte is #1.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I do like Lucy and she does need some love, must be tough having a top model sister always stealing the limelight. Honestly I hope that we can set her up with Steve, I think they would be perfect for each other.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not interested in Lucy or Emma as LIs, but I will do a Suzi path when it becomes available. But Charlotte is #1.
truthfully only going to be playing Lucy's path cause def said before he quit the zone how her path shows how good her character is and is worth it so im curious. But yeah i'm personally not interested either but I still play paths even if I have no interest in the character as long as I don't hate or despise them lol

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I do like Lucy and she does need some love, must be tough having a top model sister always stealing the limelight. Honestly I hope that we can set her up with Steve, I think they would be perfect for each other.
I'd like that too, The only problem is that Lucy has always felt in Charlotte's shadow, with guys liking her better. Steve is a bit obsessed with Charlotte, so that could be an issue.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
I'd like that too, The only problem is that Lucy has always felt in Charlotte's shadow, with guys liking her better. Steve is a bit obsessed with Charlotte, so that could be an issue.
I think that is more of a crush on her as a model, not with Charlotte the person if that makes sense. He doesn't know Charlotte at all, just how she looks in pictures. I think he would soon get over that once he met Lucy and she turned on her charm and started flirting back with him.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I think that is more of a crush on her as a model, not with Charlotte the person if that makes sense. He doesn't know Charlotte at all, just how she looks in pictures. I think he would soon get over that once he met Lucy and she turned on her charm and started flirting back with him.
I hope so. Because if he accidently called Lucy 'Charlotte', he'd never be seen again. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I like the Steve and Lucy idea, I think they would work really well, but I don't know if I can see it happening. Dev doesn't stick to the usual "rules" but in any other game it certainly wouldn't happen purely because it would involve someone else getting together with one of your potential LIs. IMO, devs need to stop pandering to that certain subset of players and just allow it to happen if you've made a choice and you're not pursuing a particular girl.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I like the Steve and Lucy idea, I think they would work really well, but I don't know if I can see it happening. Dev doesn't stick to the usual "rules" but in any other game it certainly wouldn't happen purely because it would involve someone else getting together with one of your potential LIs. IMO, devs need to stop pandering to that certain subset of players and just allow it to happen if you've made a choice and you're not pursuing a particular girl.
I think it be better suited for an ending tbh, while I would like the option to set them up besides that crowd of players not liking it. I dont really see the need to really show it via renders compared to creating other scenes / renders that moves other relationships or story forward unless it's just mentioned in passing or something. Now if dev time was a non issue for these games yeah I would love to see it

Reactions: Justaphase

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I think it be better suited for an ending tbh, while I would like the option to set them up besides that crowd of players not liking it. I dont really see the need to really show it via renders compared to creating other scenes / renders that moves other relationships or story forward unless it's just mentioned in passing or something. Now if dev time was a non issue for these games yeah I would love to see it
We don't need, nor do I want to see their sex scenes. But a render or 2 of them together at dinner or watching a movie, could adequately express they're together. Once you've turned her down of course.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
We don't need, nor do I want to see their sex scenes. But a render or 2 of them together at dinner or watching a movie, could adequately express they're together. Once you've turned her down of course.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. No need for them to have sex scenes, but just the awareness that normal stuff happens outside of an MC's immediate circle would be nice.

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is there any other game that tops the blueballing in hillside?

4+ years in development and still no nudity for the 3 out of 4 main love interests in this game.

Reactions: Pablor

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. No need for them to have sex scenes, but just the awareness that normal stuff happens outside of an MC's immediate circle would be nice.
A bit late to the party sorry)
Agree with you guys that LIs we don't choose also should settle down.

As I can see that (not that it's gonna happen because players probably are gonna riot) - while I am only interested in Suzy and her ending will be my canon, I also want to know that Charlotte found her happiness, she so fucking deserves it, the same with Lucy and Emma.

No lewds, like you said.
Simple example - big family dinner at the end: Charlotte and her BF/Husband invite me and Suzy to their apartment for a dinner, Emma also joins with BF, as well as Lucy and her +1. I think it would look very natural and in a style of this VN.

But yeah, it's not gonna happen, because people usually don't like seeing possible LIs with anybody else even if they rejected those LIs, even if it's just implyed.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A bit late to the party sorry)
Agree with you guys that LIs we don't choose also should settle down.

As I can see that (not that it's gonna happen because players probably are gonna riot) - while I am only interested in Suzy and her ending will be my canon, I also want to know that Charlotte found her happiness, she so fucking deserves it, the same with Lucy and Emma.

No lewds, like you said.
Simple example - big family dinner at the end: Charlotte and her BF/Husband invite me and Suzy to their apartment for a dinner, Emma also joins with BF, as well as Lucy and her second part. I think it would look very natural and in a style of this VN.

But yeah, it's not gonna happen, because people usually don't like seeing possible LIs with anybody else even if they rejected those LIs, even if it's just implyed.
considering this isnt a harem game and its target audience, that actualy might happen, why not?
who would complain, haremers?

ofc my first pick would be charli, but seeing some epilogue for other main girls, as you have mentioned, wouldnt be that bad, on contrary.
also my second pick would be suzy, so it would be realy interesting to see a man (not mc) with whom charli could settle in - nearly impossible task for the dev though :HideThePain:

4.20 star(s) 277 Votes