4.20 star(s) 277 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
had no idea you were a Suzy fan those seems to be rare around here at least as a first pick. She would be mine if not for Charlotte haha
yeah, hahah, I'm just not very talkative on a forum in general, only do it when I feel like it (or when I am drunk :p ), also don't hang out in this thread very often as well

so, yep, Suzi fan) it's rare indeed

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
yeah, hahah, I'm just not very talkative on a forum in general, only do it when I feel like it (or when I am drunk :p ), also don't hang out in this thread very often as well

so, yep, Suzi fan) it's rare indeed
I'm one of them too, have a save tucked away waiting for her route to open finally
I'm really looking forward to a Suzi path. Charlotte is my #1, but Suzi is the only other one I'm doing a path for.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I'm doing all but Emma well I might consider Emma when it's complete or she gets a sex scene as not gonna lie I am curious what it's going to be like but not 100% if I will or not . Otherwise don't really see Emma as a LI and I usually never skips paths in these games as I like to check everything out

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I'm doing all but Emma well I might consider Emma when it's complete or she gets a sex scene as not gonna lie I am curious what it's going to be like but not 100% if I will or not . Otherwise don't really see Emma as a LI and I usually never skips paths in these games as I like to check everything out
yeah, I feel a bit uncomfortable around her and see her more from a parental side, don't wanna start this convo again, cause usually mods purge the thread when it happens

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
yeah, I feel a bit uncomfortable around her and see her more from a parental side, don't wanna start this convo again, cause usually mods purge the thread when it happens
Honestly probably if it wasn't for Joshy I might not even consider potentially checking it out in the future. As if im being 100% honest I always found Emma kind of boring and rarely liked her scenes even if she wasn't a LI lol. Besides other issues I have with her as a LI but i'll leave it at that as well .

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Honestly probably if it wasn't for Joshy I might not even consider potentially checking it out in the future. As if im being 100% honest I always found Emma kind of boring and rarely liked her scenes even if she wasn't a LI lol. Besides other issues I have with her as a LI but i'll leave it at that as well .
Same here in regards to Emma. Even though technically she's 18, it also makes me uncomfortable being anything other than a father figure to her. There would have to be a major adjustment made, maybe a 6pak2go style make over and also a change maturity wise for that to ever be any different.
Emma Fan Art I did for DB.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
aye, she is kinda hot, yes, but they way she is written makes it difficult to consider her as an LI. We'll see (hopefully) how things turn out.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
For me it was clear from the beginning that Emma would be the MC's daughter and since the end of v14 it has been set in stone for me. All of these many scenes between the MC and Emma make sense to me in the context of a father-daughter relationship.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
aye, she is kinda hot, yes, but they way she is written makes it difficult to consider her as an LI. We'll see (hopefully) how things turn out.
I never even saw her as someone I was physically attracted to or hot probably cause her mother and Emma's character over shadowed her appearance before I could see how hot or attractive she can be given the chance

For me it was clear from the beginning that Emma would be the MC's daughter and since the end of v14 it has been set in stone for me. All of these many scenes between the MC and Emma make sense to me in the context of a father-daughter relationship.
Honestly game makes alot more sense with her as a step father daughter relationship , so yeah I saw that from the start as well

Reactions: minibaer12

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I never even saw her as someone I was physically attracted to or hot probably cause her mother and Emma's character over shadowed her appearance before I could see how hot or attractive she can be given the chance

Honestly game makes alot more sense with her as a step father daughter relationship , so yeah I saw that from the start as well
And this scene confirmed that the step father route was the best one, for me. I know others will see her differently (and that's ok), I got quite emotional when she called my MC dad.

screenshot0001.png

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Question: do you actually like any game? After checking your posts only bitching and complaining in every game thread
I went through my previous posts, and honestly, if you think all you’re seeing is complaining and negativity, maybe it’s time to check your glasses, my friend. You might want to dig a little deeper instead of forming an opinion from just a few top posts.

To answer your question...yes, there are a few games I enjoy, but I prefer not to make a big deal out of it by constantly praising developers. That being said, I do appreciate their good work at some occasions if I really like something, which you’d have noticed if you actually went through my older posts.

Question: By the way, do you really go through everyone's profile when you find a post interesting? You must have a lot of free time on your hands!

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I went through my previous posts, and honestly, if you think all you’re seeing is complaining and negativity, maybe it’s time to check your glasses, my friend. You might want to dig a little deeper instead of forming an opinion from just a few top posts.

To answer your question...yes, there are a few games I enjoy, but I prefer not to make a big deal out of it by constantly praising developers. That being said, I do appreciate their good work at some occasions if I really like something, which you’d have noticed if you actually went through my older posts.

Question: By the way, do you really go through everyone's profile when you find a post interesting? You must have a lot of free time on your hands!
Well, instead as you say "praising" the games you like you have that much free time to go to game threads you don't like and complain there. That makes sense...

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Well, instead as you say "praising" the games you like you have that much free time to go to game threads you don't like and complain there. That makes sense...
Who said I bash games I don’t like? I only comment in threads about games I actually enjoy. When I criticize a game or its devs, it's because I care about the game...not because I hate it, lol.

Take Grandma's House and Light of My Life, for example. I hated both and dropped them after the first update. There are plenty of other games like that too, but you won’t see me talking trash about them because I honestly don’t care about those games. So why would I bother criticizing them?

Mwrp

Jul 27, 2018
Man the protagonist just a dumb brute. Lmao
Feels like its only his luck no one is hurt yet.
He constantly making wrong decisions .

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
And tell me Mr Perfect, what would you have done differently exactly? The MC can be a brute but I don't think that he's dumb. He's been doing the best he can with the information he has. He had no idea that the detective was the stalker, who would have thought he was? And if he did, what should he have done about it before hand? He didn't want Emma to go on the date with Zach, but was told by the detective investigating Emma's case that it had been solved and the stalker caught.

Last edited:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
well, sorry but you're wrong.
MC did think about consequences and made a discision based on his thoughtproces.
And... To be perfectly honest, I would have done the same.

Mwrp

Jul 27, 2018
And tell me Mr Perfect, what would you have done differently exactly? The MC can be a brute but I don't think that he's dumb. He's been doing the best he can with the information he has. He had no idea that the detective was the stalker, who would have thought he was? And if he did, what should he have done about it before hand? He didn't want Emma to go on the date with Zach, but was told by the detective investigating Emma's case that it had been solved and the stalker caught.
Trying to insult me by saying me Mr. Perfect for a VN is crazy lmao.
Both decisions were wrong—first, not letting Emma go, and then letting her go unsupervised.
The protagonist could have easily negotiated with her, suggesting he follow from a distance. (If not, there could be a scene where the protagonist tries to negotiate this, but Emma refuses.) If she refused, he could have called in a favor from one of his contacts, as he’s mentioned knowing people. He’s a bodyguard—he should have done more to secure Emma. Even with the stalker being caught, that's no excuse for his lack of action.
Zak acted like a complete douche. Hillside has a serious problem with sexual assaults, and instead of comforting Charlotte, he should have been doing his job.
There are other issues too. He didn’t notice anyone following them at the shop—remember, Emma has a stalker problem!
Emma even managed to sneak away from him at one point. All of this would be more acceptable if he were a love interest or a father figure, but he’s supposed to be the best damn bodyguard.
Also it is twice he is falling for a Hillside supermodel.

4.20 star(s) 277 Votes