4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Good start. I kinda expected MC to posing as a pool boy when Charlotte told that he must keep threat secret from daughter and daughter having fantasized about getting one. Graphics were excellent. Story was interesting but like others said, MC's reactions to some things could have been better. But I see there's going to be some hard choices...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Repuci

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hey does anyone know the password to unlock the features in the game?
Also i noticed there is no option to rollback to previous scene or choice. Is it possible to enable it?
"thuringer" for V3, claims it will change for each versions. It doesn't imediatly unlock anything but if you don't want to use Unren you'll get up to 6 images you won't otherwise see in "Hillside-0.3-pc\game\images\gallery\hq" when you get to certain parts of the story (I'm still early on in it, no idea what unlocks them).

Rollback is in the options, off by default.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I really like how the love between Charlotte and Emma is portrayed. I have just started the VN, but I must say, that this kinda got me hooked. Yeah, I am looking forward to some sexy stuff, but somehow reading their dialogue is a very pleasing experience too. Maybe I have some sentimental phase right now, but it's really nice reading about how people love each other, especially when it's written in a very believable way.

To quote Johnny: "If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live."

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I want to give them some love too if you know what I mean.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I really like how the love between Charlotte and Emma is portrayed. I have just started the VN, but I must say, that this kinda got me hooked. Yeah, I am looking forward to some sexy stuff, but somehow reading their dialogue is a very pleasing experience too. Maybe I have some sentimental phase right now, but it's really nice reading about how people love each other, especially when it's written in a very believable way.

To quote Johnny: "If a lot of people loved each other, the world would be a better place to live."
yea, i love that also, they have a great relationship :giggle: they almost feel real how good the dev made them :)
i hope that MC will also have that kind of conection with them one day when he gets his act together :)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I don't really get people saying the mc is childish?

Nice update, can't wait for new updates!
I mean, things like this:

screenshot0002.png

It's so out of place, considering how good are dialogues between Charlotte-Emma-Lucy.
But when MC is involved: it's like switching to "Second Chance" or something. MC acts like a horny dweeb, Charlotte turns into condescending, paranoid bitch, Emma is desperate( ly innocent) and wants his approval, and Lucy just wants to bang you in front of everyone. Slow/Tone it down a bit.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I mean, things like this:

View attachment 720957

It's so out of place, considering how good are dialogues between Charlotte-Emma-Lucy.
But when MC is involved: it's like switching to "Second Chance" or something. MC acts like a horny dweeb, Charlotte turns into condescending, paranoid bitch, Emma is desperate( ly innocent) and wants his approval, and Lucy just wants to bang you in front of everyone. Slow/Tone it down a bit.
Okay that makes it painfully obvious!

Reactions: gino_7

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree with what others have said about how the MC acts I'd hope over time that gets fixed and he becomes more Fatherly towards Emma. I think once Charlotte vents and tells the MC about what's gone on with her things will get better between those two. Lucy the aunt will no doubt be the first girl we have the elder daughter to maybe? she might be against the idea of having him around that is until she sees him of course :p

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
"thuringer" for V3, claims it will change for each versions. It doesn't imediatly unlock anything but if you don't want to use Unren you'll get up to 6 images you won't otherwise see in "Hillside-0.3-pc\game\images\gallery\hq" when you get to certain parts of the story (I'm still early on in it, no idea what unlocks them).

Rollback is in the options, off by default.
thanks

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
does it say anywhere how old is MC?
i agree with all of you on his behavior, i hope it gets better :)
I doesn't say anywhere, but my guess is that he's in his mid thirties in that he has had time to apparently build up a stellar professional reputation and previously served in the military. It also makes him about Charlotte's age.

I think that if he were younger, Charlotte would have definitely made a comment about it when she first met him.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
but man Charlotte had some pretty fucked up flashbacks :( , i hope MC can restore her faith in men and keep her & Emma safe.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
but man Charlotte had some pretty fucked up flashbacks :( , i hope MC can restore her faith in men and keep her & Emma safe.
I'm sure that conversation is going to go great.

Charlotte: This is hard for me to discuss but I guess my trust issues stem fro-

MC's inner monologue: boobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboosboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsassboobsboobsboobs

Charlotte: -ersonal trauma I've struggled to deal with. It was really difficult for me to talk about this, but I hope it helps us understand each other better.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

MC's inner monologue: boobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboosboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsboobsassboobsboobsboobs

Charlotte: -ersonal trauma I've struggled to deal with. It was really difficult for me to talk about this, but I hope it helps us understand each other better.
That's not fair...

He doesn't just think about boobs.

He also thinks about how soft her hand is and gets a boner thinking about underwear.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

I'm thinking about putting that in my Mod... Hillside - boobs.jpg

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Dev is quite active last days:

Hi, guys. V0.4 is scheduled for release as follows:

9th August ($5+ patrons)

V0.4 Teaser
Lucy arranges to meet you and share some of Charlotte's backstory. :unsure:
Suzi pays a visit and she's not happy! :oops:
While Emma needs some new shoes so that you can take her running. :love:

1594157799079.png
1594158014715.png

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Were those flashbacks what actually happened? I can't remember but did she ever say if she called the police?

4.30 star(s) 252 Votes