4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I didn't get "Lexi Clone" vibes. While the premise is nothing new, the execution was different. Idk, I actually like it. If only it wasn't ridiculously short. It was more of a teaser than a 0.1 version of a game. But from what I've seen, I wouldn't mind playing more and see where it goes. I think maybe tone down on the Emma inner monologues and her obsessions with other boys. I get it, she's a teen, but it was annoying to sit through. Also, maybe get rid of the "choices" before the intro of the MC, because none of it matters and everything plays out as intended anyway (never understood one choice click boxes). The rest was fine and I enjoyed it for the most part. The story is good, models look nice, and the writing is done well.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I didn't get "Lexi Clone" vibes. While the premise is nothing new, the execution was different. Idk, I actually like it. If only it wasn't ridiculously short. It was more of a teaser than a 0.1 version of a game. But from what I've seen, I wouldn't mind playing more and see where it goes. I think maybe tone down on the Emma inner monologues and her obsessions with other boys. I get it, she's a teen, but it was annoying to sit through. Also, maybe get rid of the "choices" before the intro of the MC, because none of it matters and everything plays out as intended anyway (never understood one choice click boxes). The rest was fine and I enjoyed it for the most part. The story is good, models look nice, and the writing is done well.
What he said ^^

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You know back in the day Star Wars was compared to Star Trek.

I am fine just as long as no1 sings something like:
"...and Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaayyaaaaaaayy will always looooooooouuuvvee yoooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."
Idk, my dream is to play an MC who sings some Rick Astley. I would die happy

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
this game is not a ripoff of Lexi, simply because Lexi is not the first game to ever make a game of someone protecting a girl from a stalker...... that plot has been used before in other games, even movies.
yeah, Lexi is not the first or only game about someone protecting a girl, but both this one and Lexi are about some bodyguard who get hired to protect a rich girl that's getting letters and move to their house... is almost same plot with different characters lol

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
yeah, Lexi is not the first or only game about someone protecting a girl, but both this one and Lexi are about some bodyguard who get hired to protect a rich girl that's getting letters and move to their house... is almost same plot with different characters lol
First of all in this game the mc is a professional bodyguard, in Lexi the mc was never a bodyguard, to begin with, and yes there is a lot of games with the same plot that Lexi uses too.

Feb 29, 2020
Seriously?

We're getting Lexi rip offs now.

Whelp, i'll give it a go. Lexi seems to have gone silent again.

Clever play on Little Latin Lupe Lu there.
Don't worry next will be a WMV one where you play as female and try to get your harem of dudes.

Reactions: imk

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
The game does have potential in my opinion if done correctly.
But at the moment I can't say a lot about the game since it's in an early stage.
I will check this one out on a later date.

Good luck dev hopefully you finish the game.

Reactions: nasam and Reifon
4.30 star(s) 252 Votes