4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Copy of the idea or not does it really matter i mean if it turns out to be a good game then who cares as long as it is not beat for beat copy or something. Lexi is a very good game but there are room for LIKE games as long as like i mentioned it is not more or less a copy of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: nasam and Repuci

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Wait..... You don't know rickroll?

That's what I mean. You use that music video to..."prank" folks. So I assume that Rick Astley is somehow negatively viewed
or asociated with something bad. Which I don't understand why. It's a great song. And not 100% cliché 80ies music.
There are far worse. I am talking to you Tiffany! ;)

So I checked the game now too, had already 2 posts without acutally writing something about the game. :rolleyes:

It's a perfectly fine intro. No flaws. Quality renders. Good looking models.
The end is at a good point from a story telling point of view. Proper english.

Can't wait for more.

Somewhere I think I read someone complaining about an inner monologue about boys.
Yes, the daughter has the hots for some actor. So NTR snowflakes be aware! :ROFLMAO:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
That's what I mean. You use that music video to..."prank" folks. So I assume that Rick Astley is somehow negatively viewed
or asociated with something bad. Which I don't understand why. It's a great song. And not 100% cliché 80ies music.
There are far worse. I am talking to you Tiffany! ;)

So I checked the game now too, had already 2 posts without acutally writing something about the game. :rolleyes:

It's a perfectly fine intro. No flaws. Quality renders. Good looking models.
The end is at a good point from a story telling point of view. Proper english.

Can't wait for more.

Somewhere I think I read someone complaining about an inner monologue about boys.
Yes, the daughter has the hots for some actor. So NTR snowflakes be aware! :ROFLMAO:
Rickroll originate from duckroll but it's more popular. I guess because the song is catchy.
Time to beat the pool boy to protect the client.

Reactions: nasam

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Lol, well I wasn't complaining about that because 'OMGNTR'. I was complaining because it was just annoying to read. If I wanted to read about a shy teen's inner thoughts about a boy's six-pack abs, then I'd go watch Twilight or sumshit. But I also gave some praise to the qualities of the game as well. :)

Reactions: genthrow

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
What a lovely little intro. No mess, no fuss, does what it says on the tin. I shall be following this one.

As for rickroll

There was a very nasty gif kicking about years ago where Rick Astley sang and then two old naked homosexuals popped up doing disgraceful things to each other. Still can't decide which of those two things was the most ghastly.

• Haha
Reactions: Moonis

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
"Will you be able to control your sexual desire and preserve your hard-earned professional reputation?"

No.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Okay, first I honestly am not familiar with another game where the MC is a bodyguard hired to protect a younger woman besides Lexi, Retrieving the Past (though the latter is only superficially about that), and this one. And the similarities go beyond that - the letter writing, the fact that the parent is famous, the MC is ignorant of the parent's fame, the existence of an older more rebellious sibling (IIRC).

Yes, in this one the MC isn't a former MMA fighter who fixed a match and got banned. But that's not much of a difference. That said, I am interested to see where this goes, however at no time do I want to see things from the stalkers POV (too late), nor do I want any Rape content. Not sure if those are planned.

I am sure my celibate run in this game will give the MC blue balls but first rule of bodyguarding is not to fuck the asset.
I agree. But I do really enjoy the fact that we are actually protecting the family from an unknown entity (the stalker). Like is he just some pervert with no sense of boundaries or are his intents more sinister? Are there more than one? I really really like it and feels refreshing. And while I don't want rape or stalker POV either, I do admit the stalker POV in the demo was impactful. Like, I actually wasn't sure what was going to happen.

Reactions: nasam and Skylaroo

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Lol, well I wasn't complaining about that because 'OMGNTR'. I was complaining because it was just annoying to read. If I wanted to read about a shy teen's inner thoughts about a boy's six-pack abs, then I'd go watch Twilight or sumshit. But I also gave some praise to the qualities of the game as well. :)
Sorry mate. Meant no offense.

Well I guess its for the narrative of how shelterd and shy the daughter is.
But what do I know. Never took writing classes or something.

Buuut for the real twilight experience the daughter would need to bite her lip. Constantly.
Maybe we'll see that when she gets the hots for the bodyguard. :ROFLMAO:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Sorry mate. Meant no offense.

Well I guess its for the narrative of how shelterd and shy the daughter is.
But what do I know. Never took writing classes or something.

Buuut for the real twilight experience the daughter would need to bite her lip. Constantly.
Maybe we'll see that when she gets the hots for the bodyguard. :ROFLMAO:
You're good man. No offense was taken. I just didn't want you to misunderstand what I meant is all.

And I hope so. Lip biting is pretty fuckin' hot lol. I wanna see Charlotte do some of it too.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
The bit from the stalker's pov in this intro is basically all I'd want to see. I don't want to watch some dude fap nor rape one of the characters. It be interesting if the stalker was more than one person but I'm not wanting any sexual assault to happen. Not my cuppa.

Anyway, we shall see where this takes us.
I probably wouldn't mind, just to give a sense of danger. You know, there's always someone watching. And you don't know what their intent is. But the fapping thing is a nope from me dawg. I think I would only be ok with sexual assault themes if we as the MC save the LI from it happening to them and we get to beat the ever-loving fuck out of the scumbag.

Blackjacks12

Jul 17, 2019
A bit short but its a demo so its fine

I like the renders and the style the charakter.

can wait to play the real 0.1 when its out

Reactions: Reifon

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I wonder how many games you consider "a lot".
And there is... Cyoas, books,movies,japan vns take your pick.... Same as incest though this last one has even created genders like "romance a family". In vndb there is like 5 or 6 vns with the same setting, and some of them the mc goes undercover to the school of the victim to catch the stalker etc.
I read a japan vn long time ago about something very similar... The dad of the girl hire the mc to protect the girl because someone attempted to rape her, you can end the vn marrying the girl... There is always differences, in Lexi the mc is married and have a kid, was a mma fighter etc

Even in the old game true love, in one of the routes the mc save a girl from being kidnapped and from a stalker and end up with her.

Reactions: nasam

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I finally got around to playing this and sure it is short but i will admit it was a tad longer then i thought it would be. Also for those saying it is a ripoff of another game ( LEXI ) i have to disagree with that 100%. Only thing i see that is similar is your a bodyguard and it's a young daughter -- that is it. I went to this dev's pat page and that plot outline there along with the photo's of things and i think IF you read that NO way you could say it is JUST a Lexi clone.

I mean unless something changes i do not think this will be a harem game LIKE Lexi and the tags and planned tags i get the feeling it will be a choice of the daughter or maybe ? mother and sister ? but again too early to tell but again unless the dev totally changes course this is NOT a LEXI clone.

Super early review -- 4 of 5 and the potential to keep it closer to a 5 so keep up the good work.

Reactions: Reifon

Crosfyre

Dec 29, 2018
Good start. Well written. Quality graphics. Believable, consistent story. Looking forward to more.

As for being similar to Lexi - superficially perhaps. But then again how many completely original stories are there, How many kids whose father died and then went back to live with their (step) mom & sisters! Hundreds ...

I just look forward to quality work. And this could be one of those.

Reactions: nasam and Reifon
4.30 star(s) 252 Votes