4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Well as promised, my imagination how the story here could continue.

To be clear, i don't know nothing, i am not in contact with darkblue, nor i will influence him with the ideas i have.
(Be happy folks that i couldn't create a VN, bc smth like Acting Lessons would be a Kindergarden Party...i can have some very dark thoughts, ask me how i would end Hillside and you would understand.)

But now with a little bit focus an Suzi

SPOILERALERT:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So this is it, feel free to roast me..:ROFLMAO:

Very good and logical ideas. I like them. Let me expand a bit, if you don't mind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again, pure speculation on my part, but fun to spin wild tales, huh?

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Quick question

Has it been established when Charlottes guest appearance in "retrieving the past" took place within the Hillside timeline?

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
No. But I imagine it took place shortly before our story began.

EDIT: Sorry, that's wrong. It was supposed to have happened sometime after Charlotte has met the MC.
Yeah, she talks about the MC. I posted screen shots a few pages back.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Yes, I could be wrong as it's just pure speculation on my part. But it's fun to hear others take on it. Each chapter will bring more clues on it.
Freudian Slip: just for a second I saw "pure ejaculation on my part" and had to blink and re-read. What has happened to my sub-conscious?

• Haha
Reactions: 6pak2go

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this game could be awesome if the dev continue the storyline perfectly like he did
this game isnt only sex it has feelings like movies good job and pls continue like that
yep, a nice slow romance movie, a musical preferably, with a few kisses, touching/holding hands, shy glances at each other over romantic candle dinners...
sex isnt needed at all, dev, please do continue just like this, there are already too many games with that boring kink, we dont need it here.
man, the last year has screwed much more than a global health obviously.:BootyTime:

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
yep, a nice slow romance movie, a musical preferably, with a few kisses, touching/holding hands, shy glances at each other over romantic candle dinners...
sex isnt needed at all, dev, please do continue just like this, there are already too many games with that boring kink, we dont need it here.
man, the last year has screwed much more than a global health obviously.:BootyTime:
i read musical and i thought "hell fucking no" and then i saw who's comment it was :ROFLMAO:

you had me there for a second ngl

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai
4.30 star(s) 252 Votes