VN - Others - Completed - Hilzartov Fairy: Size Doesn't Matter [v1.1.0] [Hilzartov / Mformental]

1. 2.00 star(s)

alticia

Short simple game suffering from severe Midness Syndrome:
    -Art style and animation very early Flash-esque, not the greatest but at least serviceable
    -Voice acting was not really my thing, could be because of the voice actress or the fact this game probably wouldn't even need it
    -Story and writing very much served as just a means to horny, very skippable
    -Gameplay loop was fine for the first few times, got boring incredibly fast
    -UI and controls, as limited as they were, still managed to be at least a touch too annoying for me with having specific ugly forward and backwards buttons that couldn't take you to previous scenes

I'd say only really play if you necessarily need more fairy content, cause it feels like there ain't all that much of it going around
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Honestly wish I could rate this better but I can't. The scenes deserves a star on its own but the poor skills in creating the game are really shocking. This game only works on one resolution and there isn't really a solution to making this work on another resolution. The fights are repetitive and it feels even worse when you can't see any of the scenes after fights because of the broken resolution.

So I guess I would say its probably enjoyable to those who actually get to play it but unfortunate for the rest.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rinrom

So refreshing to see a game with this fetish. I really enjoyed playing through the animations are really hot. The game is bit repetitive, but it's okay because it's quite short.
    The mini-game is all right.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

youngmoist

It has the potential to be way better than it is. The writing and dialogue is enjoyable and the fairy's voice acting is cute and enjoyable. BUT the gameplay is the main problem.

I love a good tower defense game. Nothing wrong with how barebones it is IF the game was shorter but if its gonna be lengthy there should be an upgrade system or currency to level up your weapons or get turrets. Liked the game but I wish it was more fun.

Would rate 3.5/5 but cant so I'll give the 4 cus of how good everything else is.
  5. P
    1.00 star(s)

persiflage02

If you use a desktop resolution other than 1920x1080, the game won't render right. It will be cropped, a lot that I may add, and it will hide the much needed controls. Normally when games have problems like this, there is always a fix. Like editing a config file. Using DxWnd. Changing something on Windows. There is no remedy for this game. The developer is a total arse wipe who claims to not know anything, even though people reported this problem 8 months ago and I reported it a month ago. Instead of taking 60 seconds to test his game by just changing his desktop resolution and opening up a sex scene, he will first try to get you to buy a broken game and then refuse to help other people until they buy the broken game. He will also lie to your face and claim that it is fixed. And finally, I did change my desktop resolution and played the game and it was trash. The art was bland. The animations even worse. I mean you couldn't even watch a movie scene. You could only go forward or backwards one frame at a time. And the voice acting was horrendous. I want to strangle the female who did the acting. I hated it. If you want a good fairy game, they are impossible to find. A lot of them have gross scenes like sticking pins in them, slicing off their head and arms, drowning them, throwing them in blenders, and stuffing sticks of dynamite in them and watching them blow up. Or the sex scenes are pixelated or the animation just consist of the overall picture vibrating. My two favorite fairy games so far are Faphole Fairy Teetia and Little Life. Anyway, installing this piece of crap now. EDIT: Oh, and I wanted to add that I only watched the sex scenes from the Gallery using a 100% save file. If I had played the actual game where you spend all your time grinding by throwing stones at goblins, it would have been even worse. Just say no to this game, folks.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dewrules

Loved the game the voice acting story and combat were enjoyable. The geekiness of fairy and humor were trough the roof. The fact that she stayed small the whole time was so very good for me. One issue there was no anal, this sours things for me quite a bit in games. In games I can choose to do it or not (so ppl that get off-putted by it can choose not to) but it does not hurt anything to include it.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Alira

This game is about 50% spamming your left mouse in the never-ending repeat of the "kill goblins" minigame, followed by a single frame of looping animation. The animation is good and the voice-over is good too, but the minigame you have to sit through between every single crumb of a scene kills this game for me.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

nyanners

Cute, silly, sexy. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The defense game was eh but not terrible. Definitely have a go and support the dev if you enjoy it!

Make sure you have a monitor or TV that supports 1920x1080.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

cavjustica

Game is sadly, epically buggy. It expects you to have a 1080p screen, and doesn't work right if you don't have one, having literal game-breaking bugs (ie: it tries to render buttons you need to click to advance, OUTSIDE your screen, so you never advance).
  10. 4.00 star(s)

echilog

Small little, fun game.
    It has decent art, and a well written dialog (for what it is)
    weird fetish here, but I can roll with it ; )

The VA, really takes it up a notch. +++
    It does not try to be more than it is.

My only complaint, is that it didn't have an Epilog. the involved the potion that they talk about in the game.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

padder

A short but sweet game. It has 3 selling points:
    1: Size Diffrence
    2: Mini game thats fun (You toss rocks at creeps to kill 'em, btw, lose once to make it easier and faster)
    3: Voice actress thats pretty damn good.
  12. B
    4.00 star(s)

bukaneer

Interesting, would love to see more similar games with size differences and belly bulges as the previous review mentions :)

+ great art
    + really well made voice acting
    + easy to understand
    + fairy
    + size difference
    + belly bulges
    + decent minigame

- very short (about an hour)
    - repetetive (but still fun)
    - fast paced, would like to slow down the progress a bit.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

dudeguybro

great game no real complaints other than maybe to short and no anal i really wish more games had size difference and belly bulge content over all excellent game would play others like it I hope the maker of the game makes sequels