ADRIFT Completed Part 1 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Hotel [v1.04] [Seztworks]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked and answered but on Day 2 of the walkthrough I am advised to start a task with the starlet (don't know her name-just started playing) where in I do a photo shoot for her. After getting the camera, I go up to the rook an run into Gem, and read a note saying I wis h I'd wprked on my stealth skill. THe walkthrough mentions the cooking skill but I did a search and could not find anything about stealth. How do you improve it?

d3v3station

Mar 8, 2018
I downloaded the game from the adrift mega link and i had no problems with anti virus or anything like people are talking about in this thread but when i went to extract it using winrar it seems like it didnt fully extract it and the folder seemed to be bugged, no actions could be performed on it like virus scans, trying to repack it or deleting it. Everything would just like would just continue running and break when performed on that folder. i had to restart my computer then finally i was able to delete the folder. I didnt get any messages from anti virus, so idk if it stopped the unpacking process or maybe something is wrong with the adrift mega link.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@d3v3station Your antivirus might very well just block it without telling you. It depends what software you are using. If you want I can help you. Just send me a private message and I can try to find a workaround.

Logan666

Apr 24, 2017
Hi all,
My day 25 is broke. In day 24, when i ask Taylor about coffe machine, the game says this issue was already do and i can't do nothing with Scruffy in day 25. i'm at L:4756171821845 in day 25 morning and i use the walkthrough.

Thanks for answer ;)

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
@Sezt, while I know you aren't supporting the BLORB, and I understand why, I figured you'd still like a report on how well it works to gauge whether you want to leave it up. I'm using ADRIFT Runner 5.0.35.3 with which I've had no issues with many ADRIFT games. So far I'm up to L:1452171220824 (not following a guide) and have only encountered one form of problem. When I enter 4 (so far) specific locations: Restaurant, Rec Area, Room 101, and Roof, I get a "ReplaceFunctions error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" that repeats 3 times (pressing OK each time) and then all continues normally until I re-enter one of those rooms. I've detected no untoward effects from this. Again, I just wanted to report this to you for your own information since you were kind enough to put the BLORB up for trial and am not seeking technical support with it.

I'm enjoying it so far, thanks!

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
@kkai That is cool. Better then expected. You will most likely be able to complete the game if that is the worst you are getting. No reason to take it down and it will allow the non-windows people to give it a go as well.

Reactions: kkai

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
@kkai That is cool. Better then expected. You will most likely be able to complete the game if that is the worst you are getting. No reason to take it down and it will allow the non-windows people to give it a go as well.
Unfortunate news on the BLORB front. At 2753171621835 I entered the Rec Area at 22:00 and, while I got the same error, after hitting OK about 6 times (instead of the usual 3) it no longer would accept input and I was unable to do anything but end task ADRIFT.

Ah well, I'm enjoying the game too much to stop. I guess I'll do battle with the .exe. :)

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Ahh bugger. Yeah the differences in Adrift versions caused some pretty bad issues during devevolpment as well. So much so that I didn’t update Adrift halfway through Hotel as it caused more errors then there where lines of code.

herpingderpman

Aug 8, 2016
Having an issue triggering the Morgan event that leads to the rats problem. I've had the midnight event where you wake up Frey to help her out, but can't trigger anything after that. Any idea?

Jul 5, 2017
I tried to play the game without the guide as I love text games but was soon stuck in a rut and hat to restart. This time I tried to follow the guide but it seems I have no more tasks and there should be something about the studio but somehow I probably missed something. I tried one more time from the start but I got at around the same stage, with a little bit more success as I have managed to do some more events than before. Still though, any help would be appreciated. The save code is 3851017218410510

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I have a request for a spoiler. I'm at the point in the story where Angela wants me to make her big choice. I'll ask the rest of my question in spoiler tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
How do you ask from Scruffy about room when he seems not understand when writing "Ask scruffy about room" ?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes