Unity - Completed - Himitsu no Apartment [v2.01] [Sakakumo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

PandiStelle

Terrible gameplay that just involves slowly walking around the map and inspecting trash to find story progression items. H-content is half-assed, a handjob isn't a CG but just the girl's standing art beside a generic animation of a hand stroking a cock. Very few CGs and none of it is voiced.

Even if the scenario would be something you'd be into this game won't be satisfactory. Not worth any sort of time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

rafaellos

A lot of grinding with bad gameplay for few mediocre scenes. UI isn't very good either. If for some reason you are a masochist, and you really REALLY want to see the scenes then you can try to play this game, but I would advice against the idea.

Art 3/5
    Story 1.5/5
    Gameplay 1/5
    Fapability 2/5
    Originality 2.5/5
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Nubatron

The game probably tried to do more than it is capable of and relies a lot on RNG for progression, which makes it hard to like. As well as being blatantly unfinished.

The setting is intruing, as you play as a boy who was raised and thus lives as a woman, with the needs of a boy. Overall there are 4 girls in the game with several unique scenes to them. However, the 4th girl doesn't have any "memory" scenes.
    The girls all have 4 ways they can drain the main character, but they are all just recolors of each other.
    You can move around and do stuff with the girls in different areas, but this doesn't really do anything other than change the first dialogue line when initiating the scene. Nobody will take note of your actions there or change anything about the scenes.
    The special CG scene's art is very poor quality. Not in terms of drawing skills, but rather resolution, which is unforgivable for a game that came out in 2020.

Overall, any feature or content you see is flawed in some way. The gameplay and the experience overall is horrendous. It's important to note that the creator's latest game at the time of writing ("Manabiya" or "Schoolhouse") is way better. Even if you give up on this title, do not give up on games from this author.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

Very grindy gameplay where you spend a lot of time digging through trash for condoms (seriously kids don't do this at home) so your neighbors will be willing to have sex with you. Don't ask me why you need protection for a handy but I guess that's just this world's logic. H scenes are very uninspired with some of the blandest animations I've ever seen and not nearly worth the time needed to unlock all the scenes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CannedToasty

quite short but i can see potential in the way you play and where it could go in the future but for the time being its quite fun and the mechanics are simple to understand too. id say give it a download and see what you think but its the first game that i felt was worth a review
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

I liked Sakakumo's previous game (Schoolhouse) but unfortunately this one's not nearly as good.

First of all you play as a trans woman, which is fine, but it's not my thing. So if that could be added to the tags that would be wonderful.

The English translation is really bad. I know it says MTL, but in case anyone wonders: it's barely sufficient to understand what you have to do, and the conversations are complete mumbo jumbo. Also some of the choices and explanations aren't translated.

So what's left to play for? A lot of walking around, searching and grinding for very little reward. The three female characters look very similar and all have 2 different lewd scenes (if you have the patience to unlock them). Not worth the trouble in my opinion.