Others Completed Hire Me, Fuck Me, Give Me a Raise! Fast Food 2 [v1.00] [White Honey Games]

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
White Honey Games is creating Adult Games  Patreon.png

Overview:
HMFM Fast Food 2 is the sequel to HMFM Fast Food.
You are the owner of your own fast food restaurant and you must hire girls by shutting down competing fast food businesses.
The sequel contains brand new girls for hire and different gameplay mechanics.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-01
Release Date: 2020-09-01
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks ricardo911 for the game.

flash_745308_largest_crop.png 597478_1238a.png 597477_1238b.png

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I see that the bj image is the exact same one as the previous game with more drawn detail, lol. Same position, hair ties, and hair. The hair color is different, but that's all.
Might not be a correct image - just posted the game?
Still looking for more info.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Man, just a replica of the the first? If you want this one to be better than the first there is only one thing to do... that's add good animation... Otherwise I could just google fast food blowjob and get off better than these games.

residentspartan

Sep 25, 2019
Second and Third Pic are not in the game, really short game, beat it in about 20 minutes, not much there so far, a total of 9 sex scenes that are all pretty meh.

Reactions: errata

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
only 4 employer for now? violet is still in progress right? no sex scene from her :oops:

PS: need tag Pregnant

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
So.... I've seen the previous game's thread, I've seen this one... Are we sure the person who drew this is, you know, an adult that knows what the human body looks like? And human faces?

Reactions: WetZoner

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Hire me, Fuck me, now pay me or I will sue you for sexual harassment and I will become the director myself. But, but, but... bitch I know how it all ends poor Harvey Weinstein .

Siderophilia

Oct 5, 2019
I think it's a pretty weird decision on the developers part to call this a "sequel" to the previous game which was never in anything closed to a finished state. Why not simply admit that it is the same project being rebooted?

I think the artstyle so far looks a lot more professional so far, but other than that the characters and dialogue still feel pretty lackluster. I think the first game av well as this have a cool concept but what they really lack are a bit of jealousy and competition between the girls as they look to advance in the fast food hierarchy. As it is what dialogue is provided by the "talk" option is really just a few one liners and yet it manages to be repetitive. The core idea is good but if the developer considers HMFM1 a "finished game" that sets a really low precedent for future projects.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
HMFM Fast Food 2 v0.6.2

Changelog

Windows

Reactions: Twistty