Others Completed Hire Me, Fuck Me, Give Me a Raise! [v0.8.5] [White Honey Games]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ta2jcljxb3H3inY3vUuJvHJl27cSnFeVIpwwG6JBgdPoHe5WAKadT9tLubbWjIqf.png

Overview:
The gameplay is a click adventure combined with an employee management system. You can hire multiple girls to work for you, talk to them, feed them, change their outfit, give raises to them, have sex with them, and much more. You own your own fast food business and you must take down other fast food businesses around the city in order to have more girls available to hire and fuck.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-11
Release Date: 2019-11-06
Developer: White Honey Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks to BaasB for the share!

pic2.jpg pic3.png Riya_Blowjob_Colored.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 4, 2019
I like management games so I'll give this a try.

Looks like the application doesn't extract properly with all tools, but worked for me with 7zip.

EDIT: Didn't stick around for long. Writing seemed fine but didn't grab me, menus are a little rough looking, and I didn't make it to any H scene. With that being said, this was more of a VN than I anticipated (and I don't like VNs).

It does seem this is a paid version, so you can pick the options which require Patreon status (thanks OP!)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ZeroZmm and joe316

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
Inconsistent art... the standing art looks fine but the sex scene look like shit...

either they have multiple artist... or (most likely) they snatched some of the art from somewhere else...

kinda curious where they got the art from.... anime artist pump out a lot of random art. i remember seeing this one professionally done miku hatsune art of her working at a McDonald... nothing perverted, nothing sexual just working.

I just wanna know what events led up to that kinda of art work... is it something im not understanding or have the artist gone mad with their waifu-creating powers?

The power to create waifus...no man should have that much power...

Mar 21, 2019
Is this as cringe as I fear? I love the kind of game this seems to be, but the comment about stolen art and title make me hesitate.

Karl the Sergal

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I love it. With more content, this game would just be absolute madness (in a good way). Cant wait for more updates.

LoneGhost93

Dec 7, 2017
when I game launch i get black screen that req. laptop restart.
To be fair its one first time i got something like that from VN everything else work fine.

Kuroneko00

Dec 3, 2017
View attachment 323774

Overview:
The gameplay is a click adventure combined with an employee management system. You can hire multiple girls to work for you, talk to them, feed them, change their outfit, give raises to them, have sex with them, and much more. You own your own fast food business and you must take down other fast food businesses around the city in order to have more girls available to hire and fuck.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-13
Release Date: Invalid date
Developer/Publisher: White Honey Games
Censorship: No
Version: v0.6.51
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changlog:

Download:
- - - -

View attachment 323771 View attachment 323772 View attachment 323773
Thank You

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes