[R>Programmer] Paid Hiring a skilled RenPy programmer to make the game UI

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Project:
Chat based game. The whole game will happen in a sms like chat.

Developer:
RoyalCandy.

Looking for:
Ren'Py/Python coder.

Employment Type:
Paid via paypal/patreon.

Work commitment:
One time project with the possibility of working together on multiple projects.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord / f95 chat.

Job Description:
Your job would be to make make both the front-end and the back-end of the game. The code needs to be very clean and I don't want any renpy garbage code. When you generate a new project renpy comes with bunch of styles, parameters, screens. If we don't need them in the project I don't want them there.

When the project will be done I want just to simply add the text, images, call the right functions and be done with it.

You can read the description of the game here:

All the assets/margins/paddings/sizes/colors will be provided by me.

Additional comments:
Please read the documentation very carefully and be sure you can do everything is listed there before contacting me.

Kind regards,
Jason

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
You can always message me on discord if you want to learn if just with help inputting stuff. Derge#0685

Renpy is really easy to learn.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
You can always message me on discord if you want to learn if just with help inputting stuff. Derge#0685

Renpy is really easy to learn.
Thank you, but I know how to do most stuff except for the images in a NVL chat. My problem is the time. I have a main game in development which requires most of my time. That’s why I’m looking to hire someone, so I can focus on the main project. Every once in a while I make a small game for my patrons as a reward for being by my side. This is exactly that, but my main focus will still be the main game.
If you’re interested in doing it from scratch let me know.

Last edited:

Dr.Aida

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2023
Hello, I am an experienced renpy/python developer and I think I can deal with this job.

Besides the front-end, you basically want to your back-end a parameterized system were every time you want to add something new in the game you only need to use some functions and add/edit some texts right?

I've been working with renpy games for years and have been using this type of design so that the writers of my games could easily write the script directly in the project without having to depend on me.

You can check some projects that I've been working on the last few years here on f95:
Little Man
Pirate Trainer
The Scientist

My discord: Dr.Aida#4405