[R>Artist 2D] Paid Hiring character artist for AnimeCon Harem

FortySixtyFour

Aug 2, 2020
Project:
AnimeCon Harem

A romantic drama / erotic set at an anime convention that we're adapting into a VN / dating sim.

I've had a bg artist illustrating painted backgrounds for the past fifteen months, and an additional artist populating those backgrounds with crowds of convention attendees and cosplayers for the past eight months. Our previous main character artist became unreliable/incommunicative and finally quit a year into the project and I'd rather replace his assets than have mismatched character art in-game. All the major variations he completed, so you can have an idea of what I'm trying to commission:

Developer:

Looking for:
Skilled 2d artist

Employment Type:
Paid, ideally looking to hire for at least one full character set with multiple variations and two additional illustrations every month.

Work commitment:
Long term

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: FortySixtyFour#3576, Email: General@Forumwar.net, or just reply here

Job Description:
I need visual novel / dating sim character sets with multiple expressions and outfits in forward-facing, side-facing (3/4 turn actually but you get me), sitting versions as well as special illustrations for various actions (handing/holding items, undressing, interacting with characters or environment) and sex scenes. We made significant progress with the previous artist on matching body types, hairstyles, cosplay designs, and character visual aesthetics to how readers imagined them, so the previous artist's work is at least usable as reliable design references.

Additional comments:
Serious offers / long term commitment only, please

Last edited:

FortySixtyFour

Aug 2, 2020
Wow, those populated backgrounds are impressive. So many characters done in perspective. Good luck
Thanks, man. I figure investing in my own story is a good idea (in the long run) so I've been trying not to cut any corners. Blurred stock photo crowds or silhouette crowds don't really give the same atmosphere.

FortySixtyFour

Aug 2, 2020
Hired four artists to do test characters for us; Rawrden illustrated Stephanie, Yee illustrated Rebecca, Raichi and CookySpooky illustrated Kelly. Artists were compared by final result quality, individual commission cost of order, and completion time. Most patrons voted to keep searching, so the project is still hiring.

Last edited:

Soupcr

Sep 8, 2020
Hi I am soupcrxter I wish to get involved and just need to know if you approve my 2d art that was intended as foundation for 3d modeling this is male and female not shaded just reference like I said before they weren't meant to be published so they are a little messy hope this fits well enough if you approve respond here or ask me some thing else also I published android mobile game named Wired Slug that hopefully will appear these characters or as datables for your project.

shoxoid.png

Boxasaurus

Dec 31, 2020
holy shit I read your story a while back when I was starting to look at how to do smut/harem writing.

not an artist myself so I can't help there, but I hope to see more of your project in the future