[R>Artist 3D] Paid Hiring elite 3d artist for big investement game!

RexArmand

Dec 17, 2017
Hi

I am making a AVN and I'm looking for a high quality 3D artist to join the team!

Cabin_Exterior_Night_Isobel.png

We are making a game that I want to rival games like Where it all Began and Being a DIK to mention a couple.
The game is a slow-ish burn, and is quite story focused.

What we are looking for:
A 3D artist with exceptional skills in both DAZ and photoshop.
You will need to have good communication skills, communication is key for a good cooperation :)
You will need to have good work ethics, and be able to do everything from posing to lighting.
Facial expressions are very important, so you need to be skilled with that, not just use stock expressions.

Cabin_Exterior_Night_Isobel_B.png
What you can expect from us:
Payment as aggreed, no delays. We have the finances in order for the game.
A nice, friendly and supportive work environment.
Your name titled as the 3D artist in the game, if you want.
+ more.

We have a solid base of locations with lighting, most characters are done and made exclusively for this game by a 3D character creator. It is up to you how much of the allready made content that we have, that you want to use if working on the game.

Emma_v9_dressed.png

We are a team of developers.

The team is:
A published writer with an average of 4.5/5 on Amazon from more than 2000 reviews.
Programmer with prior experience that offers a lot of good ideas and insight.
Animation artist, hired pr animation not fixed employement.
And me, the man with the idea. I find music (payed royalties for a song with over 3 000 000 plays on spotify, with a artist that has more than 80 000 000 plays on spotify on his most famous song), sound effects, assets for scenes, locations etc. And ofc pays the bills :)

ch1sc6a.png

Sadly our current 3D artist has had some personal problems and have not delivered anything for the game for more than 10 weeks.
He has recently informed me that he will not be able to work any time soon.

Therefore I've got to find a new, permanent 3D artist for the game.

Cabin_Exterior_Night_v2.png

I hope I have peaked your interest, and that I will be hearing from you.

You can either reply here, or on Discord. My nick is RexArmand.

I prefer Discord :)

I hope to hear from you!

Rex

Last edited:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
We are making a game that I want to rival games like Where it all Began and Being a DIK to mention a couple.
Hell yeah. I think it's time to bring down those games. Apart from that, the characters are looking pretty good, honestly! Good luck, and I hope you'll find a good 3D artist soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyFunz

k3nway

Dec 19, 2022
Hello there. I'm a 3D artist and would like to be a part of the team if the position is still open. My Discord is @kenjutsu_x