Paid [Hiring] Game dev studio looking to hire a talented creative fiction writer. $600 per quest. (also looking for artists and unity devs)

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hello,

We are looking to expand our team, and hire new writers and artists.

We need someone who writes natural English, that is not clunky or awkward, and to me prose is extremely important.

This is our itch game page:

The most important requirement to fill this position would be to match our current style and capture all the character voices.

Because as players play the game, they can't feel like there are two separate writers. The writing must be interchangeable.

And I think this is a tough task because our current writer is talented, and she is able to produce good writing, that is witty, but most importantly, shows rather than tells. All the characters feel real and like their own unique personalities.

And I'll attach a sample script from our current game, so you can see potentially what kind of writing you would be doing.

Your first task would be to add content to our current game. We write them in the form of quests.

My budget is $600 per quest, and if you could submit around one quest a month, that would be good. A quest should have between 8,000 and 10,000 words.

If you are interested please DM me here with some samples of your writing. And if it looks good to me, then I will ask you for your contact information.

Thanks a lot!

P.S.

If you are particularly passionate about the topics of Chess, or Hip Hop, please reach out to me!

P.P.S.

Also searching for 2D artists, and Unity Devs that can build me a No mans Sky clone (procedurally generated, one planet per game run, not multiple star systems, and with a destructible environment)

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Sorry for this off-topic question but, your game "Another Chance" doesn't have a Female Protagonist? it has " Lesbian" action, but no Female Protagonist to enjoy it? I thought it was a Female MC game when I went to the game's page. I always see girls in the screenshots and sometimes forget that they rarely show the guy MC. You have to like, go out of your way to find him.

I wish some games like this had a Female Protagonist option. I think it's easier to implement if the game is in a POV style or so (barely or never seeing their face) that way there isn't much re-rendering and etc. The game does look nice though :3

weeper

Dec 5, 2019
I did enjoy your game and I'll see if I can put something together you'll like.

Even if you don't like my entries, it'll still be fun for me!