[R>Programmer] Paid Hiring Someone to Help Me Install an English Patch to Dohna Dohna

Alzaph

Jul 11, 2021
Helping me could take less than two hours (maybe even much less) and I am willing to paypal $100 (USD) to someone that really helped me.

I am completely new to f95, so thanks in advanced to anyone interested in hearing me out. (Please excuse any misuse of technical terms. I do not program or use linux.)

I need help with a few different things that I don't think would be too difficult for someone more experienced. Basically, I need someone to walk me through installing a fan-made english patch for Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou. I will provide a screenshot of the files I need to install, as well as my game's directory. But this isn't as simple as copying files from one directory over to another, because I've done that (lol) and my game is still in Japanese. This is where my technical knowledge ends, and where I need help.

I've read this thread, I would encourage anyone interested in helping me to skim through it as well, and it has lead me to believe that I need to use some linux-based programs to get all of this working: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...a-dohna-isshou-ni-warui-koto-wo-shiyou.67577/ Maybe I think this is all harder than it is, but I really want to emphasize that I'm clueless when it comes to this type of installation. Even after spending a good portion of a day trying to figure this out on my own.

I prefer to communicate through discord. My tag is リンゴの歌#8756. If you want to help me, we can discuss payment and you could help me there.

Dohna Dohna directory:
explorer_foR9llHbaS.png
English Patch:
WinRAR_JAIT2G9CAG.png

Last edited: