[R>Writer] Share Hiring Story Teller/Script Writer

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hello & thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am seeking the assistance of a writer to help me get my thoughts down on to paper.

I've been working on a game for some time now and one of the biggest things that's slowing me down is trying to figure out how to word myself.

I currently have a patreon page with 86 patrons and I'm looking to split the work/page with someone.

I'm willing to offer 50% of however much patron earns to the person that'll be able to help.

As you can probably tell by this post, I'm not the best at writing xD

Like I said though, 50% split which at the moment would be $150-200 a month.

To apply simply message me on here and I'll get back to you asap.

I do have a few requirements though:
  1. Must be able to write me a 100-200 word story about a scenario I give you so I can test your writing ability.
  2. Be able to give 1 reference from a previous employer so I can contact them to see how you got on. ( this is not 100% needed )
  3. Be able to work in a timely manor
  4. Have a good grasp of the English language and good grammar.
So simply inbox me here if you'd like to apply =] ( might take me a little time to get back to you though )

Reactions: NaillMcDracken

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Any details of what kind of game (themes, tone, etc.) you're looking to do? I'll probably PM you when I get home. Might be fun as I build my own kinetic novel or game.

PingPanda

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Any details of what kind of game (themes, tone, etc.) you're looking to do? I'll probably PM you when I get home. Might be fun as I build my own kinetic novel or game.
the game style will be incest related and have dom, affection and eventually pregnancy themes.

Reactions: NaillMcDracken

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Hello dear, can you tell me by private message, what kind of story do you want to tell? I put myself at your disposal to work immediately.
If you want to see a sample of my work I share this link.
And here My works ,

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2019
I know I'm a bit late to the party. But if you still in need of a writer I am very interested. I'm quite free these days so I can put my time into this project. Would love to hear more details of the scenario you're thinking!