3D Models: ★★★☆☆
    Animation: ☆☆☆☆☆
    Sex scenes: ★★☆☆☆
    Replayability: ☆☆☆☆☆

- The animation is terrible.
    - The story is horrific.
    - Common sense is out the window.
    - Logic, none.
    - BBC dominating white women, it's over 9000!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Megasxlr404

Based off the manga terasu mc. so if your a fan of that doujin you will love this game. downside is that they didn't go the full route of the manga, such as the friend or the family dvd. but enjoy what we do get out of it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Not sure why this game is rated highly, as there is a lot of mistakes done and a lot of things could be improved.
    This is basically a slideshow of renders, as there is no gameplay or any choices that matters or carry over onto other parts. Renders and CGs are decent, some of them have clear mistakes and not optimised or not bothered to be finished. Animations are again decent, but could be highly improved as there is smoothness between them and feel clunky.
    Story and plot is bad, there is so much jumping between story lines, dates and new characters keep being introduced and they disappear, no consistency.
    Can only rate this game as poor, as there is lot potential and with addressing some of the issues and improving quality of existing code base, this game would be quite good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bratman215

I just came (pun intended) across this creator a few days ago. This is by far my favorite game by them. If you're into humiliating interracial NTR, you have to check out this game and others by it's creator. English is not their first language, but with how exciting the game was for me, I easily overlooked the grammar errors. The anime style female models were fantastically done. I've replayed this game 3 times already and I'm ready for another round.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

radical686

If you want to see QoS content that quickly gets into the slutification aspects of the fetish, then download the images to the file and put them in an image selector. Don't bother with this mindlessly stupid game.

The images are hot as are the honey select models, but the premise and execution are beyond stupid.

The premise is that the main "Thug" tricks the girls into believing Hiroki, a midget sized boy, somehow assaulted him, traumatized him, cost him lost wages, and that the girls should feel sorry for him, sleep with him, partly to make his injuries better, and harass and traumatize this NOT boyfriend. It's an insultingly bad premise.

The female NPCs believe that this midget of a boy successfully assaulted a man 3 times his size, did actual physical harm to him, and that somehow the hostility towards Hiroki is justified. Meanwhile, the MC is supposed to feel cheated upon over a relationship that never ever existed (i.e. he has never really been her boyfriend).

If anyone identifies with the male PC, seek help. This is not NTR.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

zadtier396

Just what I was looking for! Terasu MC style NTR game.
    - fast paced as long as setup in the beginning was decent

love family and lover and all the women stolen and betraying mc.. >:)

wish there were morehumiliation and betrayal (more breakfast like and kisses scenes, mom and sister coordinating, etc.) but this does the job.

dev is still active on pixiv fanbox!

cons: file sizes too big and it’s split into 3 files instead of one game.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

abconline

It reads like your typical ntr manga. The MC is truly trash in this game tho. The girls' models are great, but the render and animation themselves are not very good. As other reviewers already mentioned, the English is pretty rough here. Game is short but somehow needs to be split into 3 parts, making it clunky to play. Probably the dev's first game. Overall, not bad for a fap game.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

John64

Besides VERY poor writing the problem is - this is not an NTR game. It is a game about an awfully modelled dude who THINKS that he has a girlfriend. Though in reality his "gf" never even KISSED him and is fucking hard with some black mob dude and despise protagonist from almost the very first screens. And the only reason she lets the boy THINK she is his "girlfriend" is... because she likes his mother! WUT???.. And she "likes" his mother so much, that she easily tosses her to the feet of her black mob dude...

The game has no plot, no logic, no sence. But has a couple of nice screenshots. And is VERY short. Though maybe that's a plus in this case...
  9. 1.00 star(s)

GetOutOfMyLab

This has bad writing. The renders are passible, I guess, but look very plasticy. When I played, there really weren't even that many choices. Not much else to say about it. Not a fan of the whole race kink, but I get that there are others who are into it.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

aguy57

As jack off material to an NTR enjoyer - this is good stuff. It might be screencaps from an illusion game but it is high quality, the girls and tattoos are hot.
    The overall plot and the characters could be a little more fleshed out and the non-linear branches could use a little more work.
    Commissioning some stuff from a writer should be something to consider because it's the only thing this game is lacking.

Update ch3
    ch3 had a little more plot, which was nice
    2 gigs was a bit too big tbh, should be somewhat compressed
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Dirty Thoughts

This isn't a game, just a waste of time.
    I can look past the graphics, but the writing is absolutely awful and riddled with errors. The game is also not really a game, it contains a grand total of 2 choices. The first choice determines if you see a boring scene or not, the second one doing nothing at all, but a minuscule dialog change. Despite being a supposed 1.0 release, after a couple minutes you're done, the game is "finished" and pops you back into the main menu.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

tappp92

Nice first release. Look forward to new material especially with the cliffhanger around the mom (and potentially sis). The writing is not amazing, but the scenarios around them is good. Hope there is a bit more variability to the models besides huge tits and also a few options in getting to the good stuff. Short, but sweet with lots of room to grow.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Urthos

I wouldn't call this a complete game. This is a diamond in the rough. It's not incredibly original, but it's ntr. It doesn't have to be. It's satisfying, albeit sloppy at this moment. I look forward to seeing this and future works grow and flourish :)
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Satyr90

This story pulled a 180 so fast I think I got whiplash...

Story: 1/5: It was way too rushed. It just seems like he rushed it to get to the part he liked and didn't give proper time to build the characters.

Gameplay: 2/5 It's a simple Ren'Py game with choices however choices don't really matter. I don't understand why people put choices in a game like this if these choices aren't going to change or effect anything. It would've been soooo much better if the author allowed the game to be a corruption story where a bully tries to corrupt your girls (Girlfriend, mom, sis, ect) and you're trying to save them. Instead not even a minute after meeting the GF she's already hating the MC and gone full corrupt size queen.

Images/Scenes: 2/5 The images are pretty average, and i'm not trying to insult the game author here. The images are better then some other games, however where he loses points for me is with the scenes. They're either way to short or implied. Just vague sounds and no actual content.... it's disappointing.

Conclusion: I'm not in the camp that this is a lost cause. It's got potential if redone and done properly. Story has to be rewritten to be made longer building up characters and relationships. Include a proper corruption angle so the hate/cheating/betrayal with the girls makes sense. Also I'd rework the spicy scenes, the vague/implied scenes with audio isn't really working. It's okay for a cheating phone scene once or twice but when that's all your doing it's a bit of a buzzkill.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Carrera

This is a poor game.

The renders are "Ok" and although unique they're not next gen epic like it's being made out to be.

There is NO BUILD UP TO NTR. The "friend" is already fucking the predator within 30 seconds of being introduced to her.

The MC and the "friend" in no way have a relationship, theres nothing there for the girl to immediately without any sort of story explanation to start fucking another dude. She's so thinly designed that within another few minutes she's willing to even help the predator screw the MCs mom.

If all you want is a fap, download the game, extract the images and just look at them, there is NOTHING to see here. No story, no buildup, nothing. Calling this NTR is like calling 1942 an FPS,, yeah you shoot shit but that's about all they have in common.

For the dev, NTR is about the emotional impact of being cheated on. But your MC and girl have no relationship, there's nothing to deconstruct, there's no story between them. You try to shoehorn that onto your audience but fail miserably at it.

There is literally no interaction between the MC and the girl to build up any kind of pathos to the audience. It goes from 0 to cheating as fast it taking me to type this single sentence. NTR is about pathos. It's why you can have cheating without NTR but can't have NTR without cheating. If you don't give a shit that your girl is cheating then it's NOT NTR.

Here, go learn something.
    https://www.tckpublishing.com/what-is-pathos/
  16. 2.00 star(s)

ohhaiguize

This was disappointing in many ways sadly and I love NTR. I don't know if the dev plans to add more but as on version 1.0 this story is paper thin and the renders don't save it sadly. here's some good and bad points (mostly bad)

**GOOD**
    - Main girl: She is cute and her render looks good.
    - Classic NTR premise: The story set up is solid (if not overdone) so the story could have been easy to write.

**BAD**
    - STORY bad: this story is so rushed and weak! Why is the GF cheating? Why cant we see the villain slowly break down the GF? There is no progression to make this feel like NTR as of now its just a cheating story where the GF is cheating behind the MC's back (willingly?). Why does the GF have tattoes all the sudden? Bro we need to see these scenes! Or if you are going Mystery NTR route we need to see these scenes implied somehow. Why is the teacher involved?
    - Renders: Most of the renders and characters look ugly as sin. the cucked BF looks ridiculously small and weird, the teacher is a balloon animal with huge unrealistic tits that are jarring to see, and the main villain doesn't look much better. Even just the staging of the renders are weird, don't put the MC's arms raised so high up they look broken.
    - Sex scenes weak: Sex scenes sadly don't save it either, some scenes are implied (stuff happening behind the MC) and some you can see but they are way too rushed (like the story).

This just feels like it needs 3 times the amount of renders and story to make it average, as of now its way too rushed and devoid of any build up or sexy moments. We never really get any dialog with the supposed girlfriend! In ANY story you need to develop connections between characters, and this story is lacking 90% of those relationships.

So if the dev is going to update this story or add more ill change my review but as of now this is pretty weak and I would not recommend.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

ross11

A very standard and straight-forward NTR game. I would give it 3 stars in normally but since this is the first game of the dev and it is complete changes things altogether. I am eagerly waiting to see new games (hopefully NTR focused) from the dev!
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Luckzor

Good models, the story is just an normal and average NTR, but has a good and funny moments, like the scene when they are looking a movie, a NTR movie, and Hiroki is making fun of the MC in the movie saying he is stupid because he don't know his girlfriend is fucking other guy, meanwhile his girlfriend was fucking other guy just behind him.
    The bad part, is really short, like really really short, you can end it in maybe 15 minutes, is more like a demo.
    Rushed developed, the girls almost don't have a presentation and not evolution to "slutification", you meet Yuumi and she is already presented like a slut, the teacher is presented and the thugs already talks and presente her like a slut.
    It fells like I was playing the final part of a NTR because all the girls where already dick adicts.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1221028

Nice little NTR visual novel, nice models. Bully fucks girl, cuck remains clueless but is taunted with "anonymous" videos and when phoning her. Gets into it very quick, could perhaps do with some buildup, but too little fluff is better than too much. It ticks all the boxes.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

ChaosDMNS

It was ok, really good graphics, but very short, and basically no choice at all.

Looking forward to more updates, but as it is now, it's more like a demo.

Giving it 4 because of the graphics and because it has great potential.