Historically accurate underwear or modern ones?

You prefer...

• Historical

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Modern

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I hate underwear

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Kodra_Dev

Aug 28, 2022
For example, if the game is based on a medieval fantasy world, would you expect the female characters to wear something more historically accurate instead of brassiere and panties?

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I prefer "historically accurate" underwear over modern underwear in actually historical settings, but I sure don't expect that, and I don't think it should strictly apply to fantasy. The bar for fantasy settings should be that they're pretty much coherent, they don't have to be historically accurate.

Last edited:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
compromise between hot and historical. like a leather bikini. bikinis didn't exist before atom bombs, but lets just ignore that to have sexy cave women.

nobody wants the fantasy babes to wear weird baggy medieval diapers.

Reactions: Doorknob22

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I highly doubt, of the 7.5 million players on this site, that even 7,000 would give a flying fuck.

And that you state "fantasy" setting - that gives you artistic license for just about anything in your world-building.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
I've thought about this before. Ultimately I don't think it really matters. Especially in a fantasy game over pure medieval.

If you had unlimited assets it might be nice to be able to do something historically accurate but all software is going to be limited. Unless you are making everything yourself I don't think most situations could be done purely historical without the final result suffering.

I'd rather have a variety and the underwear matching the characters ect than be extremely limited off of available assets. Anyway seems easy enough to explain if you have fantasy races and magic making all kinds of fairly advanced technology anyway that some of them are able to make some sexy lace underwear.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I prefer "historically accurate" underwear over modern underwear in actually historical settings, [...]
I too, especially knowing that underwear only actually appeared as it around the 15th century :giggle:

Reactions: Count Morado

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
This is one of those things that's nice to see but most people aren't going to care.

Honestly, as long as all the outfits don't look like bikinis I'm happy. That's so lazy.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I too, especially knowing that underwear only actually appeared as it around the 15th century :giggle:
Something's missing here "as it around".

It's still disputed when underpants became a thing. Anyway, women still wore other underwear like smocks or chemises, and men wore long undershirts. Can't really go wrong with the "tunic" type for much of Europe really. And men could wear braies.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Anyway, women still wore other underwear like smocks or chemises, [...]
You'll find no guy calling them underwear. We are basic you know, camisoles are shirts, smocks or chemises are nighties, those aren't underwear in our limited mind. Especially when it come to games you can find here. If there isn't lace, it's not undies. And if there's lace, but it cover more than the bare minimal, it's no undies either, but an appetizer :whistle:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
You'll find no guy calling them underwear. We are basic you know, camisoles are shirts, smocks or chemises are nighties, those aren't underwear in our limited mind. Especially when it come to games you can find here. If there isn't lace, it's not undies. And if there's lace, but it cover more than the bare minimal, it's no undies either, but an appetizer :whistle:
You'd think simple creatures could appreciate the easy access they'd have with smocks without underpants, especially on a site like this. :unsure: :p

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
You'd think simple creatures could appreciate the easy access they'd have with smocks without underpants, especially on a site like this. :unsure: :p
Oh, but we appreciate it, like we appreciate when the girl goes commando under her dress or skirt. :giggle:

And it's precisely because of that easy access that it's not undies. Undies come on the way, good looking, but temporarily cock blocking. This while nighties are an invitation for a "slept well ?" awakening fuck; not my fault, i had a morning wood, and like you moved so much in your sleep that your nighties wasn't covering what it usually do, there were nothing to prevent that accident to happen.