VN - Others - Completed - Hitomi [v1.04] [赤月赤座堂]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello! It's my another review! Today i will review this VN Hitomi, which have engine of some rpgmaker game.... I guess it's another reason why this game freezes and skip a bit slow. Well, i will rate this game by these categories : Translation, Story, Optimization, Hscenes.

--------------------------------

Translation 2/5 : One of the worstest ChatGpt4 translation for now. A lot of text goes out of border and names of who is speaking right is wrong.

Story 3/5 : Honestly, bad endings have much more text than Black Lilith VNs like Taimanin. You will see it much later what you did wrong. BUT! It's also not a good thing, like.... Pretty absurd that because of 1 starting choice(STUDENTS!!!!), you can ruin all other correct choices that you did later. Anyway... There is plenty of text, cliche and etc. Also this game strongly relates to other game with magical girls i guess.... Which isnt translated. I saw in DLsite from this author, some CGs of them.

Optimization 1/5 - Holy moly... This game freezes and if you left it on skip mode and went to drink some tea... Game dont response and you only left with option of closing it, using task manager.

Hscene 4.5?/5 - I seriously debated about putting 5, cuz some scenes i really liked but not all. I am not into tentacles after all. The best scene for me, is the one at true ending :cool:.

Verdict 2.5 or 3 i guess, this VN is readable and for someone it might be interesting. I won't recommend it personally, cuz i believe that there is better VNs which deserve more attention, like Majikoi, Meteor World, Yosuga No Sora and etc